Sunday, May 17, 2015

So try to sleep after eating is a sin ... not who you sir ... do you? Bonus in addition necheful be

Why ...?
Home AZ Books lists blogosphere AZ AZ AZ Series AZ Movie Songs Leapsa mara campanelli News Blog Guest Post Advertorials SuperBlog SuperBlog Spring 2011 SuperBlog 2012 SuperBlog 2013 Video & Image recommend Thursday Friday journal articles Not Twisted Fairytale Stories Story Mind Thoughts of 2 mine D'Movies & Funny & Funky Music Series & GT vs LR Perle / Dume Aries Taurus Gemini Astrological Book Reviews (D) Cancer Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagittarius Capricorn Aquarius Psychology Body language Microexpression Cooking News Sports mara campanelli Hall of Fame 2011 Formula 1 Grand Prix F1 2012 F1 Grand Prix 2013 F1 Grand Prix F1 Grand Prix 2014 Romanian sport IT Travel History Political Blogger About ... CV Contact Services Blog 'n' Roll
After I ate lunch at 16 o'clock my eyes about sticking to each other as in the cartoon. To keep them open should I put toothpicks as in "Tom and Jerry". I gave up and I moved crawl into bed.
5 minutes after I went to bed ... I had a thirst, feeling that we do not drink water if I die of thirst in his sleep. I raised two beautiful, nedeschizând eyes ... the consequence was that I took the little finger of the foot, the first hard object in its way, the corner office. mara campanelli Swearing mara campanelli by all the saints and how crăpând eyes as I headed toward the kitchen. I drank about 1kg of water in one gulp and tried to go back to bed without letting me in your toes on the way by standing for seats, door and furniture.
I slammed play back to bed, I snored five minutes and I realized that the water had reached about the final destination ... I thought "how the hell ask for evacuation so fast ... I'm sleeping my pen." I got up ... and I went to give out thinking that still do not have nothing to ask my body.
I slammed into bed when suddenly the song you sing in winamp slow (Jason mara campanelli Walker - Echo) go to very loud ... exactly Rammstein - du hast. I love the song but if transition was too abrupt. Let's say you have passed over it, and began to dream when suddenly mara campanelli hear something mara campanelli overlapping the song from the computer. Call one of the phone, the message, and peak I put songs as ringtones but only normal tiles wakes up and Tutancamon (Korn & Skrillex and Kill the Noise - Narcissistic Cannibal overlapped 30 Seconds To Mars - Night Of The Hunter singing mara campanelli in winamp). I could still sleep ... that what mattered mara campanelli nah 3-minute rock ... but beats all began to sing and the second phone, calling it a madhouse. The second that I could not ignore it deh ... sing Forever Young ... and are two times I sing that song ... sounds alarm times (that has not been used since I graduated), or call me your best friend - was she and I could not just ignore it because it is her birthday today. Suppose, however, that that problem was not blowing but they were just 2 meters from me, on my desk ... and to get to them have to get out of bed. With great difficulty I stood valleys ... I answered and tried to put myself back to sleep ... yah ... I believe that I had any chance ...?
So try to sleep after eating is a sin ... not who you sir ... do you? Bonus in addition necheful beforehand, sleep mood that has not yet gone now are a little nervous that I barely managed to post this because I netul all spades.
Jean-Luc Godard said, "No mara campanelli matter where you take things mara campanelli but where you go. Steal from anywhere where vibrates inspiration or fuels your imagination." I agree with him ... but even if you breathe a little common sense here you specify the source and a link to the blog.
Ramona Forever Young is licensed mara campanelli by Creative mara campanelli Commons 4.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-FărăModificări International. Badges of this license may be available at Contact.
Archive Archive Select Month April 2015 January 2015 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December mara campanelli 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 August 2010 November 2010 January 2010 February 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009
shared on wplocker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment