Saturday, May 16, 2015

2015 (3) May (1) April (1) March (1) 2014 (39) August (2) April (4) August (2) Ju


Bathrooms do not know how to say yes yesterday I first saw something that I had seen only in movies: a machine ice cream. With me on the street. carillon paris For some time we've been hearing a stressful music consists of five notes over and over again shrill sound of an SMS. I ran three times around the house thinking that there's a phone call from a corner unknown and anyway was not going to belong to me, but so what happens when parents get to have more mobile than children and change ringtones, though not good at them. Anyway, in short, all the stress carillon paris I think what the hell sing until I opened the window and I realized that comes out. WTF? Circus? The electoral campaign? I went out in the street and .... I see ... an ice cream machine 50 meters. These guys are all walking every quarter of an hour with their punk music to attract people. There was no curious man. Neither did I, to be honest. But I got a flyer in the mail from them. Nice! Maybe if the song instead of a pop ala stressful cry "Take neamule ice cream!" carillon paris as the market was one thing ... but so ...
The same surprise (but no music) and I've had dogs at the exhibition. I came across this ice cream machine-buuuuna buuuna and thought that would be cool to walk through neighborhoods to take their kids ice cream. Or by schools. if it's that I saw it myself ... ice cream is delicious. By the way I ate cioco and cherry. :) Reply Delete
In Petrosani, my native city, appeared one last summer. It's a nice way to attract children, but do not know under what conditions the ice cream is made in such a car, I primarily referring to hygiene. Reply Delete
hehehehe !!! deals with something called fam mea.se ice cream van, and is cev again in romania, they come from England, but now are becoming increasingly common in the UK is that the city has at least in part 3astfel of ice cream vans will appear more in romania curand.u who says he bother harmonica, sure you did not have money to buy a inchietata, if you had, the taste, saying the rest, a hmmmm what good !!!! was :))) inghietata is bought ready ambalata.apsolut hygienic;) like at home;) Reply Delete
Now it's really stressful honest music and ice cream money is not the issue of whether or not I can afford, if the company can sell some ice cream this damn expensive. carillon paris If prices carillon paris are ok'll taste so good if you want really is. otherwise, good luck with your business ... Reply Delete
Cool !! I do not know how are the prices in ro (but if they use the same kind of inghietata us in Ireland, it's super good;) try and see for yourself:) carillon paris do not take this the wrong play money :) Reply Delete
Community work
Memories of a late childhood (71) Bula misogynist (18) moviegoers me (47) Citadine (276) corner with toys (26) Curiosity (103) D-theater (45) Dialogues febrile (18) Behind the scenes (10 ) Events (394) Movies (160) photogenic (74) Thought morning (4) Hunger gland (12) Guest Post (4) Have a nice day ... and funny (212) intro (1) Lepse (83) Crazy World (119) Music of the Spheres (263) Ofticioase carillon paris (171) POLITICHE (28) Report - the soul of commerce (91) Reflections (168) Retrospective (4) Imaginary Letters (5) and Best Short (82) Series (11) man with backpack Syndrome carillon paris (50) Speculating literary (165) Tm99Blog (49) To bike or not to bike (38) a mouth clenched triptych (4) Vices and delights (6) Talking to oneself (144) lyrical struggle (79)
Dragos Ama Adi Anaayana winter Blog Anda Asphalt Tango Blood Boghi Boss CristinaTM Novac Dani Dani Girl Sima Erato Seann Forensic Groparu KaizerGogu Krossfire entourage Lirica Liz Maka automatic mechanism Ovi Sirb Ozeneu The Pixie tomato Hood Resistance universe hated me Vania Zoltan Varga Daimon inczeklara movieaddicted Nebula
2015 (3) May (1) April (1) March (1) 2014 (39) August (2) April (4) August (2) July (1) June (8) May (6) April (7) March (2) February (4) January (3) 2013 (78) December (3) November (8) October (5) April (3) August (4) July (6) June (9) May (13) May (7) March (6) February (7) January (7) 2012 (200) December (7) November (8) August (10) April (16) August (16) July (18) June (21) May (23) May (15) March (25) February (20) January (21) 2011 (248) December (20) noie

No comments:

Post a Comment