Monday, May 18, 2015

I am against the touchscreen when I got hold of a phone that has one - I feel that is designed to g

Quietly Brilliant (II)
Home AZ Books lists blogosphere AZ AZ AZ Series chicme AZ Movie Songs Leapsa News Blog Guest Post Advertorials SuperBlog SuperBlog Spring 2011 SuperBlog 2012 SuperBlog 2013 Video & Image recommend Thursday Friday journal articles Not Twisted Fairytale chicme Stories Story Mind Thoughts of 2 mine D'Movies & Funny & Funky Music Series & GT vs LR Perle / Dume Aries Taurus Gemini chicme Astrological Book Reviews (D) Cancer Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagittarius Capricorn Aquarius Psychology Body language Microexpression Cooking News Sports Hall of Fame in 2011 Formula 1 Grand Prix F1 2012 F1 Grand Prix 2013 F1 Grand Prix F1 Grand Prix 2014 Romanian sport IT Travel chicme History Political Blogger About ... CV Contact Services Blog 'n' Roll
Last time I told you about first impressions HTC 8X. Today you exposed to the features of this phone and pluses and minuses for me / in my view - will not have particular order.
When you see him in doubt for the first time on his size (132.4 x 66.2 x 10.1) - boxy with sharp edges, but take him in hand as soon as you realize chicme that it is much easier than expected - due polycarbonate unibody shell (which comes in 4 colors: California Blue, Graphite Black, Flame Red, Limelight Yellow) - and fits incredibly well in hand. On how big is so easy to handle with one hand.
It has 16GB internal memory with ability to add - many say that this is negative, but I wonder why you need more than 16GB - even if 2.4GB are busy operating system? I have a Nokia N97 32GB memory and 16GB possibility of adding yet, I think I never had the full 32GB?
In terms of connectivity you have all NFC, Bluetooth 3.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n hotspot - Internet connection I made it to 95% by Wi-Fi and only slightly by MB on the card - was carried out howsoever speed was impressive, being largely H +, rarely 3G +.
1800mAh battery provides around 12h-intensive - wi-fi and in 1001 started running open applications or background, two days of moderate use and 4-5 days it is used very little with the wi-fi and other off applications. At one point it begins to heat up.
That's the technical part that I have many objections because my meets all requirements. Follow the software applications and has few drawbacks. Especially since moving from Symbian to Windows Phone 8, even though I played and Android.
They could not miss the official application for Facebook and Twitter - there are applications for G +, Pinterest and LinkedIn, and Skype and YM. Follow Shazam famous, but also the application chicme from Windows to store photos and files in the Cloud - SkyDrive.
I am against the touchscreen when I got hold of a phone that has one - I feel that is designed to get angry, not to help. I can say with all honesty that I finally found the touch'm not angry. Bonus this phone is the first prediction system met me especially for Romanian - with all the diacritics chicme - not downright chicme stupid but also helps.
A standard application, or rather setting aids, I find the phone carefully, which you can check / uncheck three parameters: Reduce ringer to take phone in hand, loud ringer chicme when the phone is in your pocket or purse - at my insensitivity no matter how hard it may sound and a phone vibrate in my pocket all I would not hear / I felt, Invert to stop ringing - the phone goes silent a call the moment you turn the screen down .
These are applications that I personally have deemed useful. I have heard many complaining that the Store from Microsoft is sparsely populated and there are not enough applications. What has now, for me it is enough.
Another plus and negative side - that is the default search engine and preset - can not be changed - Bing. The positive side of this search engine: it has from the start QR code reader and barcode, no need to look for special application.
I begin with what I consider the beginning, customization screen with an image it is impossible - home and menu background is black. The only background that can be changed is the one that appears when you press the release button.
Storage mode of contact / phonebook chicme seems strange - syncs contacts from the SIM card with various accounts that are logged in creating total chaos. chicme Personally I miss the two buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment