Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Do not smoke on 2 April, before both smoke so much, that I and Bogdan.

Finally nonsmoker | Doipedoi
We are two smokers grothe in the house. I reached 2 packs a day + one half ... almost every day we waste 30 on this damn cigarette. And I say cursed in a good way. I tried a thousand times to leave them with a thousand reasons, but without any success. I concluded that I do not want! Will I, but simply do not want.
"Smoking is the most subtle and sinister trap which they conceived it, by joining grothe forces, man and nature. First, what makes us fall into it? Millions of adults who already smoke. They even warn us it's a habit miserable, disgusting, which eventually will destroy us and will cost us a fortune, but we can not believe they do not like. One of the saddest aspects of smoking is that we must strive hard to become addicted.
It's the only kind not deluding trap, it has bait. The mechanism that closes the trap is not that cigarettes taste great, but the fact that they taste awful. If the first cigarette would taste good, would trigger alarm bells and being intelligent creatures, we could understand why half of the adult population that pays good money to poison herself. But for that first cigarette tastes grothe awful young mind quiets, believing that we never become addicted. Since we do not like, we think we can stop when we want.
The cigarette is the only drug in the world that prevents you achieve your goal. Boys usually start to smoke because they want to appear tough - the kind of Humphrey Bogart and Clint Eastwood. But the last thing you feel it first cigarette is masculine grothe hardness. Do not dare to fire smoke in the chest, and if you begin to smoke too much dizziness and nausea then you either. Do you want than to run next to the other guys and throwing fucking shit.
The goal is to become the girls some sophisticated young lady. We have all seen puffing on her cigarette and looking slightly grothe ridiculous. When the boys finally learns tough style and the sophisticated girls, and some, and others would like not to have never started smoking. I wonder if women were ever a sophisticated look when smoke or whether it's a figment of our imagination induced by cigarette ads ...
Then we spend our life trying to explain why we do this, our children telling them not to fall into the trap of smoking and, occasionally, trying to rid ourselves of it. "Allen Carr says in his book" Finally nonsmoker "
August 8, 2010 at 4:29 pm
Why should a book be the decisive element to stop smoking? You need to decide if you like, and especially if you want to quit smoking. It is true that smoking does not bring anything good, but .. Tolvai good e cigarette that morning when you sit back on the throne and exorcise the evils gathered overnight In other news, I think it's even advisable to reduce the number of cigarettes smoked, if we all do not want to leave them.
August 9, 2010 at 12:42 am
I hated smoking grothe small and, because I was never feels cool, nor I started. I'm 32 years to fall and are "virgin" totally in terms of smoking, although smoking in my house. My man left suddenly without wield that, after 20 years of pipat.
Even the thought of saving $ 200 per month, should help. With this money annually make cool leave together somewhere. Smoking After the first year of the "sun" with money that no longer gave the cigarettes, I was almost two weeks in Croatia. grothe For me play this saving would work best
Do not smoke on 2 April, before both smoke so much, that I and Bogdan.
I come true exactly 2 and a half months since I smoked the last cigarette! When I finished the book by Allen Carr So it works! And not because I left myself (after 14 years of smoking), but because all friends whom I offered the book were already Lasta (four in number). PS: The thing about "became acres and whimsical" it is not true than 3-4 days after you quit
In my book ... did not work only partially CD instead worked perfectly after I listened 3 times (the last time calmly, without desperation to quit me, but with the desire to analyze psychologically ,, lesson "). I left in a very natural, easy and no adverse symptoms ...
I recently read the book so I quit smoking, many things grothe have happened that are described there and I think that's why I managed to quit. And the best part is that I did not feel the urge to light a cigarette than in a single moment, and that was from 4 months after I quit.
I fumtor 13 years, I read Allen Carr's book and I managed grothe easily stay 3 months without a cigarette and put

No comments:

Post a Comment