Monday, March 10, 2014

Welcome to the Fan Club forum Mitsubishi Bulgaria. To not see this message, kindly invite you to re


: Links to Twitter Facebook Group Subscribe on Youtube Contact Balkanstar Video
Welcome to the Fan Club forum Mitsubishi Bulgaria. To not see this message, kindly invite you to register. It will only take a few minutes and will facilitate your communication in all forums.
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi Galant 2.2 TDI 130k.s around 1986-87 vintage is already large walk there and I'm pretty happy with this car for those years old, but I want something new now. I identified your Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 TDI 1999-2001 year. I'm interested in these engines 2.0 TDI successful there are any defects give you an average cost, etc. That whatever can help. Thanks in advance
2,000. 2000 .. 90 .. .. 80 - 130 () ..
0 of the page up there ^
To be in lower taxes MMM yeah so is my colleague A look that is from Varna and taxes here are not the lowest in Bulgaria ... Otherwise, as for motor chaval'm not giving up now nyakak

No comments:

Post a Comment