Saturday, March 15, 2014

is not it few new compressor 250lv Back to top


Hi there. Because I am brand new to the forum and relatively new fan of the brand, I decided sonnaille to ask for help. Rather buy a car that Audi A4, represents sonnaille 1.9 TDI Quattro (130k.s.) 1999 So there were things tightening on her, it was clear in advance. Anyway postegnahme pretty, but I think that too, but too much money my support request. So I ask - climate control compressor + complete rear left brake caliper is it possible to cost 530 lev unemployed (280 Caliper and 250 for compressor)? Back to top
is not it few new compressor 250lv Back to top
Something for power or for the year right, or the seller told you it was complex chip and the car 110 became sonnaille 130 horse /> and I thought so, but the big ticket is 96 kW '99 for this and I write, it's so horse. Otherwise chip had, but kradoha computer chips and left.
Only when I lose myself Members 1070 Posts: Gender: Male Location: Sofia here to: gyoz - 1.9 TDI
And I thought so, but the big ticket is 96 kW '99 about it and I write, it's so horse. Otherwise chip had, but kradoha computer chips and left. A B5 or B6 car if you do not know at least one put snimchitsa see and code of the engine, you have to write a patch code and data to the spare tire.
Could be pump nozzle 130 horses. I know them very well that any engine, colleagues, just my wonderful 99 year, this should be B5, B6 far as I know is produced in 2001 and it has a 131 horsepower pump nozzle and B5 facelift 99, 2000 pump nozzle with 115 horsepower. If B6 can rig a year to be made to enter into different groups for motor vehicle tax, though What I would like, until 2013 enters the last group of 14 years old.
Reply to quoted posts Clear AUDI CLUB BULGARIA (Audi Club Bulgaria) Technical Section sonnaille A4/S4/Allroad type B5 Privacy Policy Forum rules, please read!


No comments:

Post a Comment