Saturday, March 8, 2014

Extra gives me between 9-10 B5 Quattro, 2.8 machine. Much depends Urban who, when, how and how far


Colleagues want to get another Audi and I have something in my new, zoshtoto 100titsata motorcycle AAT get it to work, but I want the other to be more modern and comfortable and I've stopped the model A6-99 to 2003 but I found that the diesel engine which drives has become very problematic and decided to be 2.8 petrol / gas! please give feedback for this bike and servicing Thanks in advance, and opinion as to whether victorian doorbell there are problems with the automatic transmission? Back to top
At best bikes price / walk / costs are 1.8T and 1.9TDi (even afn). 2.8 is easily gasified and will not have any problems with this. Machine if tiptronic is served strong enough. For service as a money should someone with such a turn on. Back to top
Zdr. The advantage of 1.8 t think is a low cost, but very expensive turbo is konsumativ.Az am 2.4 motor and I'm sorry that it took her 2.8. Servicing about 500 BGN. to me, and I guess 2.8 is taka.Za equipment depends what plight she found note that the cost of 2.8 machine will be quite high in the range of 13-16 in town and 12-13 outside. Otherwise, it is easy for gasification motor and works great judging by moya.Uspeh purchase! Otherwise, I would bet on 1,9-TDI 130k.s. But hard to find because they are from 2001 to 2004. Back to top
Audi A6 + weak four-cylinder petrol engine = fuel economy? Do not make me smeya.Malkiya dviagtel for a small car, the big coupe is loaded and forests much Anyway, 1.8 is very smotan.Za me 2.8 is very better option, but in combination with manual kutiya.Ne his stocky *** machine with 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand unless you are sure that the previous owner has been good to kutiyata.Stiga you can afford it 2.8tsata stand it is the best option. Back to top
Audi A6 + weak four-cylinder petrol engine = fuel economy? Do not make me smeya.Malkiya dviagtel for a small car, the big coupe is loaded and burn much, just where the big car A6 does not weigh much and 180konya of 1 8T is to allow torque from the 2k rpm. And if you think that 2.8 will not Piggy some top 2L cost you a lot in error And the course has nothing to comment on, not what is the advantage of Shestaka ... Back to top
Only where the big A6 car weighs a lot and did 180konya victorian doorbell 1.8 T allow you to have more torque from 2k rpm. And if you think that 2.8 will not Piggy some top 2L cost you a lot in error /> And for the course there is nothing to comment on, not what is the advantage of Shestaka ... From what I've read in the forum know that A6 + + machine + 1.8T Quattro gives cost of 13-14 gradsko.I for what? Let's take Shestaka man if you can withstand it, because there are quite a few shredpolagam taxes, you and he will eat a solid-though these are 6 throats .... Back to top
1.8 T quattro with automatic and do not remember to have seen even so rare. With lever cost me 7.5 out of town, urban is about 2l down from 2.8 but how much depends on driving. Dynamics mean what is the difference from other V6 Audi'm sure there is no chance that 2.8 more to go. I have data from a device victorian doorbell not only gazomer, if someone wants to pay the extra cost gets a bike that is much better in sound and has a smooth ride. The problem is that running away with making such still have not seen, as well as any V6 audio from these years. Back to top
Colleague obviously victorian doorbell did not drive, 1.8 t-180k.s. go decently Shestaka worth to take it at least for the sound of the engine with lower fuel I mean that 1.8 tons outside the city can take it off of 8-9/100gaz and 6 so I think under 11 labor and urban gives her two-three liters difference. Like I said I am 1.9 TDI-130k.s. or 2.8 gas manual gearbox agree. Back to top
Extra gives me between 9-10 B5 Quattro, 2.8 machine. Much depends Urban who, when, how and how far it makes ranged from 12.5-20. Can be downloaded and 8/izvangradsko / if someone has the nerve to drive it with 110. With 3000ob. victorian doorbell is 160 km / h Tratsa how turnover wants to 160 km / h? Back to top
I like driving my emoticon 1.8 t-150k.s. and was pleasantly ocharovan.A friend has a 1.8 t-180k.s. victorian doorbell motor a4b5 and go over well. Your colleague this cost me something is fishy that of gasoline you??? My car 3000ob. is no 120 km / h,. 5-speed manual victorian doorbell transmission. Back to top
Fuel tank in is real and bord.Na benzin.Zhiveya in a small town in Germaniya.Izvangradsko is extremely economical, although when I drive it I drive this car on the highway victorian doorbell as tryabva.Verno is that the box is quite long. Back to top
Extra gives me between 9-10 B5 Quattro, 2.8 machine. Much depends Urban who, when, how and how far it makes ranged from 12.5-20. Can be downloaded and 8/izvangradsko / if someone has the nerve to drive it with 110. With 3000ob. is 160 km / h Tratsa how turnover wants to 160 km / h? Batstancho, forget victorian doorbell as a "mitigating factor" e

No comments:

Post a Comment