Friday, March 7, 2014

Hi there. I am very new to the world of AUDI although 3-ing my dream for many vreme. I found that t


Hi there. I am very new to the world of AUDI although 3-ing my dream for many vreme. I found that the more I read the forums of various byrom car brands, the person becomes confused and would rather give up to buy a car, but I can not happen because cars are a way of life, passion, byrom pleasure. For me, this will be the fifth car since I was a driver and it is very important to make the right choice since my last car has proved to be a real error and shorten my life. Awful lot of wondering, I read, I asked. And I'm byrom not even sure that the audio is the right car. If A3 is necessarily want to petrol 2.0 FSI 150 hp, 2/3 Doors, 2004-2006, manual. For this model there is very little written and look rarely found. Almost no choice of cars. Prefer not from the dealership, but may have no choice. Unfortunately I did not see any forum to sell one. Advertisement, which I found are: 1) http://nfs.mobile.bg...6815&f1=details 2) http://nfs.mobile.bg...8877&f1=details 3) http://nfs. mobile.bg ... 8569 & f1 = details 4) http://suchen.mobile...nt=TWO_OR_THREE This also looks interesting proposition, though not 150k.s and do not know how it goes. 5) http://www.carmarket...oor_id=1&sort=1 Honestly I have not tested how are A3-tion. The prices of these ads fall tsenowiya my range (in this exceptional right from mobile.de, but worth it if I can figure something out). Please, for your opinions on these ads. Whether to order to bring me from one German state. In general, the Audi can you count on. I need an agile car that I know will not leave me on the road, not 1000 manufacturing defects and serious things to repair that occur in 100%. I'm not saying this accident. At last avtomoil even changed his engine and not for "pleasure" (Audi was not), but this was only the beginning .......... Can tentatively say how much service this car (oil, Set belt pulleys, suspension (sturdy), brakes (pads, discs), tires .. is there a problem with the electronics? If you like the car, where to ride and full diagnostics check, so you can work as finely performed need. If you need to navigate to the other brand. Till now I had to oriantirala BMW 320 coupe 2004, 2005, Opel Astra 1.8 140k.s 2007, Golf 5. beg serious posts. I need to make the right decision. Thanks in advance. Back to top
It is written that if you are looking Astra 2007 will be where you put it to the police? byrom I think you're wrong 2.0 130k.s. and 2.0 FSI, first consumes oil, others do not. Back to top
Thanks for your opinion. Michaelmas daisy on I was very disappointed (after byrom 2005). Turned out that their petrol motors byrom are extremely hobbled (I'm not driving the 2.0 turbo, it probably goes), and do not like the performance in the cockpit. Pretty wooden and uncomfortable on instruments, and even driving. Ads 4 Malakal my strange performance with facelift. Is it normal or someone too but catches the eye. This does not mean it's good. Back to top
That seems pretty important to specify which spend oil "130k.s. 2.0 or 2.0 FSI 150 hp" And out of curiosity what is the problem to spend so. When my engine was gone spend two liters per 400 kilometers and smoking cool (not petrol engine Audi) was a complete overhaul and it turned out that there are broken segments in the third cylinder was scratched byrom completely. Back to top
Little byrom curve situation with these A3ki very pretty and cool cars, but only have a good bike - 2.0T, which is rarely found, and spends specimens equipped with it are expensive. 1.9 TDI 105 hp tripped and noisy, fragile 2.0TDI, byrom 1.6 stumble and spending, 2.0 FSI is contradictory glory remains byrom 2.0T.
That seems pretty important to specify which spend oil "130k.s. 2.0 or 2.0 FSI 150 hp" And out of curiosity what is the problem to spend so. When my engine was gone spend two liters per 400 kilometers and smoking cool (not petrol engine Audi) was a complete overhaul and it turned out that there are broken segments in the third cylinder was scratched completely. 2.0 130k.s, code motor ALT.Harcha there is associated with gaps between components in the engine, and briefly told by improper circulation byrom of engine oil and Oil Catch ventilation. smoke break, but the oil just nyama.Pri this motor has other dramas often defaulting oil pump costing 2000lv.
I have friends with the 1.9 TDI and 2.0 TDI, so far two years no problems with the engines. According to my normal driving without unskilled byrom sporting events are great for this kupe.2.0 turbo is really a good combination, but it is expensive for the initial purchase and if any woman will go to work and shopping quite normal and slowly make no more sense as an investment and cost Back to top
Do not hear that 2.0T "spends" on extra - 7-9, 9-14 .... urban car for 200 + hp is more than decent. Otherwise the old 2 liter petrol, not even

No comments:

Post a Comment