Sunday, February 9, 2014

Noona definitely crazy scene later. He most powerful look that cute.


Hi, we see you again. Today according to the agreement which I made myself, I'll pick up my new lover at her home. I want to take her home. Actually forced Seojin noona. Today he came home and want to learn how to make chocolate as Ryeowook gave me the first time.
I drove my bike into the yard Ryeowook. I immediately went down and rang the bell. It did not take long, a maid had opened the door. Too great. bell button maid in the house swiftly and quickly.
Noona definitely crazy scene later. He most powerful look that cute.
Bike stopped at one of the supermarket near the house. I and Ryeowook agreed to shopping after I say that noonaku want to learn to cook. Kyuhyun from noona send a message when you get home.
I stopped laughing when he mendeath me with a glare so cute. I smiled and ruffled my hair brown loose.
I'm bell button getting closer to the living room and found the amazing view.
I can see a direct Donghae glared and stared unblinking Seojin noona. I remember what happened three months ago when both my friend accidentally broke the DVD belongs noona. Though noona already lined up all day to mendaparkan Laraku signatures of members.
I could only shake my head. Ryeowook beside terkiki amused. It must be because schools rarely gets turbulent prince who suddenly become slaves. Especially Siwon. Kibum mlihat I'd been happy with mom just laughed.
Shortly father, Doojoon hyung and Kyuhyun home. They take the fish. Definitely a new father finished fishing. Because many people were in the house we finally made a little party in the backyard.
Starting from the serng I pick him up and deliver the most intense, I took it to my house. bell button Although bell button initially noona told me, somehow I did not refuse but usually I refuse bell button to bring a girlfriend-boyfriend.
I Ryeowook's hand tightly. We decided for a short afternoon walk in a city park. As usual, the weekend, the park was very crowded city. Many young couples bell button and families who are enjoying the beauty of the afternoon. The weather was also very nice. Many people were staring at us, especially the girls. This is hard to cover up my good looks. I also noticed around and found most namja looked at my boyfriend who was eating ice cream with a view mupeng.
We chose to sit at one of the park benches. I was still holding bell button her hand while the other hand Ryeowook bell button busy eating chocolate ice cream. This girl had met ice cream seemed to forget me.
She bites her lower lip when I made her look at me. His face was more flushed with embarrassment. My eyes fell on his lips. There leftover ice cream there. What every yeoja accidentally leaving a trail of ice cream around the lips to get a kiss?
School recess, bell button I, Donghae and Siwon spent time in the cafeteria. And as usual too, many girls who took an interest in us. I circulate my views to all corners of the cafeteria. Hoping to find Ryeowook, but nil. Looks like she did not really bell button like the atmosphere of the cafeteria.
Like the previous agreement. Home from school, we gather again. bell button This time at the basketball club.
Tonight we went to a café which is said to Donghae. Incidentally this friend's café Donghae hyung so tonight we going undercover to sing at the café. The term training one day.
Donghae and Siwon took me up to the small stage when the MC calling our group, Super Junior.
We got off the small stage and immediately greeted with a friendly café boss. He also asked our willingness gig again. I and Siwon could not give an answer. We never think about to plunge into the world of music before. While Donghae, he was ready whenever we are ready.
Boss café also introduces us to the members Geun Seuk. The name of his band AN Jell. Four of them and it turns out one of them was yeoja. Do you know the name of Park Shin Hye. She was sweet, and she already has a boyfriend. She was his girlfriend bell button Yonghwa. And lastly, there's Lee Hongki. He prefers to be called Jeremy.
I do not know for whatever reason. It seemed he'd bell button been, the Jang namja kept looking at me sharply. This seintens namja uncomfortable staring. Although I admit the face is similar bell button yeoja Jang namja because her long hair, but still I'm bell button normal.
"Hi, Yoona. What's up? "
Thanks for the comment already in the previous chap .. oh yes .. There'm bell button momant HaeHyuk bell button n Sibum ya?
May I have another comment??
Related This entry was posted in A Flower Boy's Girlfriend, Genderswitch, Multi-Chapter, FanFiction and tagged Yesung bell button Ryeowook, Super Junior, Yesung. Bookmark the permalink. & Comment Post navigation Previous Next
Huhuhu ... finally an update as well. Btw, sktg relationship YeWook

No comments:

Post a Comment