Monday, February 10, 2014

Early in the morning Two X has arrived at the backstage of Music Bank for rehearsalnya. After heari


tuuh author actually irritated bgt this same couple who gg so-so, uda so they quizzed had inquired it turned out to be closer emang yaah uda author makes the FF deh let alone happy author wrote of the clay disappointed them so hihi gg / authormaksa /
Get out of my face Sajangnim space already looks strange in the eyes of other members. How not, I just heard that variety show that will follow guided by Boom Sunbaenim, but after I heard it on my show opponent mainku I was very lazy. I wanted to refuse if it could. Why not, I have to deal again with N Oppa, Oppa yaah N of VIXX. Previously we've met on the reality show The Romantic & Idol, and I think it was the worst experience of my life! Wanted best wireless doorbell to erase all memory of it but unfortunately it was IMPOSSIBLE!!. best wireless doorbell
Still remember clearly the face of N oppa who always reject me, ahh not reject but do not pick me in any game on the show, but with confidence from the start I've set my face will only N a I choose to end the show, and all the staff know the movie . But unfortunately it is only a mere wishful thinking. It is the first time I had the opportunity best wireless doorbell to meet with her biting, and the first impression it makes me drift keangkasa because his personality is sooooooo good, and very polite. But in subsequent segments all perish without trace / authorasliemosiberat /.
If I turn back again time after the show aired not long ago VIXX Come back stage with his new song On and On, and more unfortunately again just two weeks my girlband Two X had come Come back with the title song Ring Ma Bel / authorpromosi /. Unmyeong? best wireless doorbell I guess it can not be said of fate, or destiny ... ahh maybe, but this is my bad luck destiny. I do not know how many times I avoid while backstage or in the makeup best wireless doorbell room. Trying not to go anywhere just sitting in the room so as not to meet N Oppa. But what happens now? I actually have to be with her for 2 hours filming the show's Variety best wireless doorbell Show. Why not choose another Sajangnim, why should I?
Author POV
"DDO! Again! Today I will be there in one stage with VIXX on Music Bank. God ... I'm tired! I tired to be like this. "Eunyoung whined best wireless doorbell to myself while in the makeup room besama other members
Early in the morning Two X has arrived at the backstage of Music Bank for rehearsalnya. After hearing the announcement yesterday sajangnim clear today he does not like he had to deal with people that he avoid all this time.
"Ahh, eu eu .. eung, anhiyo eonni. I forgot to take my wipes for use in the toilet later "Eunyoung with little best wireless doorbell expression of panic over to her bag and her purse mengubek-ngubek / thorbahasathor! /
"Hyung, I'm going to the toilet before yes .." exclaimed Ken on N who was playing games on a tablet
Hearing voices greet Ken N was turned to the right entrance in front of him and his eyes accidentally met with stares Eunyoung shortly after Eunyoung leaned forward. N immediately made up her eyes might expect to see a little sign, as well as Eunyoung. However Eunyoung rush mengaluhkan views on Ken, smiling and opening his door and then shut the door tightly.
Just a few meters from the exit door of the On Air Eunyoung up the rear in Startle with the arrival VIXX member in the opposite direction, after BAP performed their turn, just hose 1 boyband best wireless doorbell with Two X
"Ohh ne, we will perform after the dossier is complete sunbaenim
At that time Eunyoung position which is right in front of N can only be silent, who knows what else he should do. Experience learning made yesterday not to get too close to N. Leo who had been located best wireless doorbell behind the N noticed that in the natural awkwardness Eunyoung in front of him. Leo was smart reading attitudes. But for this one, which right now is right in front of him is not only capable best wireless doorbell of reading attitude Leo Eunyoung but all members including members VIXX Two X also know that the discomfort is implied from the current Eunyoung attitude. More precisely discomfort while in front of N, VIXX leader.
Eunyoung POV
Uhh! Why be reminded. Want it feels now I ran into the house and asked to cancel Sajangnim filming tomorrow. But it is not possible, not possible unless I want to die at the hands of my losses due Sajangnim do. I went into the room after I put the bag directly to rest my body on the bed without washing your face first. I'm too tired. Especially best wireless doorbell after going through such a situation kejepit.
At 12 am I out of my room. Can not sleep, my yaah it is experiencing best wireless doorbell now. I wonder why this happened but I guess I was too sensitive to think about what will happen tomorrow. Exit

No comments:

Post a Comment