Saturday, February 15, 2014

But what can we do? If the gain time that there is more work piling up and not be finished soon. So


Special Appearance: Junjin (Shinhwa), Shin Hyesung (Shinhwa), Lee Minwoo (Shinhwa), Eric Mun (Shinhwa), Andy Lee (Shinhwa), Lee Jinsung (Monday Kiz), Shin Kihyun (ex-member of Battle, actor), Soojin Lim, Kiran Khan, Kim Yeonhee
"She is? Looks like I'm familiar with her face "I whispered as I looked at it from a distance. The man was still standing there with a camera in his hand. Wait a minute! Camera? Is he the last man? How can I feel the same sensation with this guy? Sensation that makes the heart beat faster ... I held tightly my id card. Did he read my name on the card id? I wanted to shout "Hey! My name is Kim Nisa ...! "But interphone f5 review really I can not. He was just standing there. Is one day we can meet again Mr. Camera?
These days a lot of work. When approaching deadlines is the most excruciating time for all journalists like me. Laptops, beam coverage, ballpoint pen, and a cup of coffee into a faithful friend in times like this. But fatigue it will instantly disappear when reading the names we are at the end of a magazine article that was still warm after they are printed. My fingers continued to move swiftly on a laptop keyboard before finally surprised by greeting someone.
I gasped in shock. Instead of feeling guilty, my friend named Lim Soo Jin is even smiling uncontrollably. I think his brain began problematic, considering the rest of the editorial desk d'styles are busy deadline. As a result the office atmosphere interphone f5 review is very tense, interphone f5 review no one drew a Sunggingan on their lips.
"Soo Jin! You almost made my heart fall off "" Unnie! I was able to interview interphone f5 review Shin Hye Sung! Do you know? New album entitled The Road Not Taken was a champion Hanteo chart. I'm great is not it? "" What? You managed to interview him? Directly? "Shouted in disbelief immediately greeted nod many times Soo Jin.
Yes, yes, I can understand it. Shin Hye Sung, who does not know him? Ballad famous Korean singer who is famous for her busy schedule making it difficult personally interviewed by reporters. Sometimes I envy the crew of the entertainment desk as Soo Jin is often met with a famous interphone f5 review artist.
"Unnie! See, Shin Hye Sung signed the album The Road Not Taken me! "She squealed with delight as she shows the album cover has dububuhi signature with a black marker. I just snorted indignantly, recalling an incident when I had to jostle to queue up to buy the album with the orange cover on the CD Store. The results were very disappointing, I was out of stock.
Soo Jin then sat his desk. However, chatter about Shin Hye Sung not stop there. He told me how handsome Shin Hye Sung when seen in person, how high he is, how cute he his, how stylish it to him, and blah blah blah blah. Fortunately, this time he was not more talkative than when he first interviewed Monday Kiz success, his favorite ballad group. If not, be forced to kusumpal both ears with cotton.
"Nisa-ssi, I just heard the news when a famous photographer from France recently moved to Korea. Can you interviewed him? Mr. Chairman wants her to be the cover of our magazine next month "
"Bu .. but sir, this is very sudden. Is not the result of the meeting stating if the cover of next month is Shin Hye Sung? The entire article for next month's coverage also has been fixed, there is no space for the new article pack. Anyway 3 days longer interphone f5 review in print "
"Yes, I know what you mean. But the sudden decision of the above too, it had been decided Shin Hye Sung later so the back cover. And the photographer was going to be the front cover. We must move quickly if it does not want to be preceded another magazine. The photographer interphone f5 review was very well known in Paris. This will greatly boost the sales turnover of our magazine "
I buckled interphone f5 review down, remember my article about fall fashion trends unfinished but has been coupled with other duties in the middle interphone f5 review of a tense atmosphere. Ah, if only my co-worker at the desk fashion, Kiran Khan eyed Indian girl was still here, all would be fine. A week ago he decided to return to India due to family conditions were not good. Actually by the personnel, Kim Yeonhee sports reporter of desk that will replace the Kiran. But, the sad thing is the move to a new fashion desk next month. Pathetic interphone f5 review is not it?
But what can we do? If the gain time that there is more work piling up and not be finished soon. So I decided this afternoon that I met the photographer, if unable to interview at least I've made an appointment for the interview the next day. Once contacted by phone, he agreed to be interviewed at 2 this afternoon.
"Aish ... why also had to use a taxi stuck in traffic every event?" Grumbled. Important in times like this when there must be hala

No comments:

Post a Comment