Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Team A - Officially Missing You Yeah, this is our story Ooh ooh oooh Once upon a time slow time the


Team A - Officially Missing You Yeah, this is our story Ooh ooh oooh Once upon a time slow time then noticed the boy I'm officially seungyun) naedinneun kloepfer step lively little feet caught smiling face and is not afraid of anything other to carry a hat ppittul Hey kid wrote it I'm officially missing you Missy), kloepfer then the sky is uniform from rec on lyrics written by the first radio play on pastel neighborhood friends gathered in my room the girl's nose humchimyeo tagger japdaga bamsaego mind rather than take the student from school Costumes wearing the shirt 3XL purpose of the puzzle fit gamyeo jeoldeon hip hop rapper named Little Dream legs in front of me find the peace the world has now changed after booing Down, (then cry) Now the planet (by then) working time is now Just mind the way that I had expressed my childhood vocals) kloepfer Right With a certain good eotneunde (Back in the day) never would have known back then micheo (I didn't know) memory is tell me Oh I I'm officially missing you (officially kloepfer missing you) Tae Hyun) when I laugh endlessly down one point on the axis thumb brow struck blindly dreams knocker Dunn singing kloepfer kid, I'm officially missing you Seung Hun) is a statement that I wanted to compete and sometimes meaningless life and is divided into two different dreams apart from each other All the same, go hungry today, brother walked the desert for years Newbie gotta find without fail prepare what you did took a spear and shield stopped. Who does not return the gear missing clock forward a little tape wrapped around me I'll be there seungyun) prolonged sigh again Articles Minho's not coming back) Back back I'll show what's not anything I did not know back then Tae Hyun) mirror in front of a faded photograph hung off me ashamed Minho) yeah yeah go back Seung Hun) go back Jin Woo) eotneunde With a certain good Seung Hun) Back in the day Jin Woo) never would have known back then micheo vocals) memory is tell me Oh I (oh I) I'm officially missing you I'm officially missing you (oh a-) Minho) Oh Wassup babe vocals) Children's enemies did not know back then ( hey ay) everything was easy (ye ye ye) is mine gatatneunde why (why why why) only now (uh uh) you're kloepfer nostalgic wonder I'm officially Tae Hyun) I'm officially missing you
Lưu trữ Blog
2014 (44) tháng chín (1) tháng tám (1) tháng bảy (3) tháng sáu (6) tháng năm (13) tháng tư (7) tháng ba (3) tháng hai (3) tháng một (7) 2013 (37) tháng mười hai (14) tháng mười một (14) tháng mười (9) Câu truyện từ chiến tranh Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! CLIMAX team B TEAM A WINNER WINNER YG Officially missing u! Offcially Missing You - Team A (WINNER) Officially missing you - Team A (WINNER) Hãy gọi tớ là HA


No comments:

Post a Comment