Friday, February 27, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


After the lessons, I came home with us. I was browsing the internet to sleep. Around two in the afternoon, I woke up in the middle of a dream that just say "pain in the heart." Focuses I dream last day in the Philippines. Levitation at the office of the newspaper (dream e), but before my computer, nagdadraft a Facebook note, the "Goodbye Philippines" Facebook ching chime note. I detailed ching chime my loneliness removal. The guilt of the passage of responsibility. The impending release of the heavy luggage and doing another another burden. Interrupted dream scene I Crayola mega plane. Cheapipay like film, abreast in a single frame image Facebook note and my cheek glued to the glass plane while my tears idiot.
Trend si ate in the backyard. I'm still staring, stricken alimpungatan. Ate white, but with a unique K to English. Eastern European maybe, or can also be from the Middle East. I wondered what he could do in the backyard, or if you need help finding him. I also thought the art of taking care ate, ferret. Just today I had contact with pet ferret. A few moments later, I took the jacket on the couch, and I ate followed behind. ching chime
"Seema! Seema! "Cried ate. She gently kicked the grass, there appears to ferret nagbabakasaling. He looked ching chime at all under the stairs, under the trailer, behind the burn. As I stayed in touch as plants and pagyuko't peek at the corner can go missing ferret.
"If you see her, just shout 'Seema' and she'll stop like this." There demo ate a caught-in-the-act look. "Just grab her by your hand. Seema does not bite, she's very kind. "
Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window) Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) Click to share on StumbleUpon ( Opens in new window)
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
Search for: Recent Posts Five things before Reading Week ends The Mess That Is My Room Stop overthinking, Jolens. Ana Tijoux Is he single? Archives February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 September ching chime 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 Categories Health (Health) Truancy (Places) Books (Books) Photos (Pictures) Muni-muni (Thoughts) Music (Music) Dream ( Dreams) Movies (Films) Pop Culture Things Complaint (Rants) Sports (Kuno) Meta Register ching chime Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment