Saturday, February 28, 2015

It is true. I never had unprotected sex with her or any women I


"Wait! Do not you know how to wait?" Annoyed that I cry. I Naririndi sound of the doorbell. I went to the door and opened it. Tiffany came to me. To enter the unit immediately and quickly closed the door.
"I killed him! I'll do it for me leaving Phoenix. So I killed him. He was Cassie." Smiling he said. Terrible image of her smile, as he himself. I felt a weakness I heard. Cassie dead?
"Stefan, where are you going?" He asked me but I ignored her. I need to know what happened to Cassie. Take a condo unit I go for him. Hopefully friedland sl6 not true says Tiffany. Hopefully not dead Cassie.
"Up here, just please you." Nurse stopped me to enter the door. I'm just looking over the small window in the bedroom. I ran my fingers through my hair and closed my eyes out of worry. Hopefully nothing bad will happen to Cassie. Oh God, I'm almost sure she lost the baby because although the car has not stopped her bleeding.
She was fine when I left her. I blame myself. Should not I go to work. Should I just watched him. Napaupo degenerating on a chair beside the door. My God, do not forsake my husband should. I waited a few hours out of that room and I'm restless.
"I ... I did not do anything. Well, she left me, but when I returned I saw him in the bathroom. She was bleeding." I remember when I found I could not mapaluha bathroom friedland sl6 again. It was a horrible sight. If only I succeeded in her case, I did.
Napaupo also beside me. "Gago ka kasi! Why do not you watch carefully Cassie! You know yun pregnant." This almost in tears. I agree with him. I'm really silly! Very worthless husband. Sinapo friedland sl6 two palm my face and I can not stop the tears.
"Unfortunately, we could not save the baby. She had a miscarriage due to abdominal trauma. Many lost her blood so we need to transfuse, the problem he had rare blood type and even the blood bank you go be difficult to get. She needs the blood of transmission as soon as possible because it could kill him. " Said the doctor.
Cassie was lying in the hospital bed and have sprung to his IV fluids. friedland sl6 Still pale, but her face is not as pale when I found him in the bathroom. I sit beside her and took her hand. I kissed it.
"He is the reason why we lost the baby. She went to my room and pointed a knife and taken to the bathroom. Pinagtaatdyakan the stomach to bleed me. Nick, I am afraid of what he can do. He might incriminate the children. " friedland sl6 Full of concern he says.
Nagtagis coals and napakuyom My palms. She killed my child and put my wife's life in danger. I want to strangle her to death. I do not intend to do that Tiffany's. He paid what he did to my daughter and my wife.
"You bastard! You Accomplice Tiffany's, what? How dare you come here after you've put on my husband!" I hate that. Zero that he should pull Cassie's hand.
"Let me speak first." Says Stefan. I sit back and I listened to him say. "I was really friedland sl6 in love with Tiffany. I loved him even though I know you love him. When Cassie returns to life, Tiffany felt threatened. So he decided magpabuntis me because you do not agree to have sex without protection."
It is true. I never had unprotected sex with her or any women I've gone to bed with except my wife, of course. But I believe with Tiffany because friedland sl6 there is still a possibility that a pregnant woman even with protection. Tiffany and I knew I was not seeing any guy other than me.
"She got pregnant with my child. I was young and he threatened pinagbubuntis me when I spoke even told the boy. He ordered me to court for especially Cassie got away from one another." She said and looked to Cassie. "Cassie, just meeting our bar was not an accident, I meant it, but I want you to know that everything I showed you, is true. I really fell in love with you and I still love you."
"I have nothing to do with what he did with Cassie. She went a while ago and I wanted to keep him because he killed Cassie and seemed to be looking for him by the police. I left him and went to the mansion you, there I found out that stole Cassie was in the hospital. " He explains.
I do not suffer ip

No comments:

Post a Comment