Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pingback: Gospel Singer Kevin Terry Exposed arduino doorbell in Gay Sex Tape Scandal - New 2000 | Ne


Chile Deitrick Haddon ain t as saved as he says he is. Last night I was sitting at the dinner table with Quad Lunceford (Married to Medicine) & Michelle Brown (Straight From The A) enjoying a glass of wine. We had just left the movie premiere of 12 years a slave (great movie btw) and needed to debrief. As we are discussing the movie, my attention was called to my cell phone. A picture of a big ole smoked sausage and a shirtless picture of a man had popped up on my screen. The pictures arduino doorbell were from some email address arduino doorbell I did not recognize. Immediately following, I receive a text that read Deitrick Haddon from Preachers of LA TEA At that moment at had to put that damn wine glass down and put my work hat on. I responded to the unknown number with a text asking who were they. The person on the other end of the phone responded Simone the woman he cheated on his first wife with . At that moment I had to pull my prayer cloth out and my blessed oil. Here it is I was at the restaurant to have a couple glasses of wine and now I was guzzling tea!
As arduino doorbell all of us at the table gawked over the tea that had just been spilled, I began trying to vet as much of this information as possible. While eating what had become cold nachos I began to receive emails from this “supposed ” Simone Lewis. arduino doorbell [*** I say supposed in the event that the person on the other end of the phone really is not Simone Lewis. arduino doorbell If it isn't Simone, I don't need the real Simone trying to sue me]
The next series of emails I received were photos (g-rated and x-rated) and a few love notes. Allegedly these were send from Deitrick to Simone. I erased portions of the email address to keep some of y’all from flooding out the man’s email with request for sex after viewing his alleged Holy Stick.
There arduino doorbell was a nude pic or two in the bunch. We’ll get to those in a minute. So what does this series of emails prove? uhmmmmm nothing other than there is an established relationship between who someone is alleging is Deitrick arduino doorbell Haddon and Simone Lewis. However, the evidence is pretty compelling. It’s important to point out that all of the emails are dated back in 2008. I’m assuming Deitrick was not with his current fiance’ then…
So why would someone do this? Is Simone bitter? Who knows… Perhaps I watch too much Scandal, but my spirit tells me Deaconess arduino doorbell Pastor McClendon and his fairies have their hand in this. Since exposing himself as a arrogant prissy preacher who refuses to preach at churches who can’t afford to pay his booking fee, he has lost droves of followers and the respect of the christian community. I wouldn’t be surprised if McClendon hired Olivia Pope to fix his mess and all this Deitrick stuff is a diversion. FYI I will plan to coordinate arduino doorbell with this Simone arduino doorbell to get this USB drive. I’ve got a feeling this is only the beginning… ON TO THE MAIN EVENT… Warning, once you click this link, things arduino doorbell become X-rated and are NOT SAFE FOR WORK CLICK HERE DEITRICK HADDON NAKED
489 thoughts on “ Deitrick Haddon (Preachers of LA) Put On BLAST. NAKED Photos Leaked. What Would Jesus Do? NSFW ” Pingback: CITIZENSTARS
Tamika D Jackson says:
Loveley Pierre says:
Sharon Jackson says:
Lynne Ronise Harrison arduino doorbell says:
Reply
Reply
Reply
Reply
Reply
Reply
Reply
Tara Pinder says:
Crystal D Sherer says:
at a lost for words! but whats sad is how desperate a woman would so to out a man. But when she gets out she gets highly pissed! Karma is a bitch and everything comes full circle in do time! what is she look for fame? if so she is going about it the wrong way! Either way they are both wrong! He is a man of the clothe and should have known better! He represent the word of the Lord!
Paige Thompson says:
Pingback: Gospel Singer Kevin Terry Exposed arduino doorbell in Gay Sex Tape Scandal - New 2000 | New 2000
Am I the only one to notice that these emails could not have been written in 2008 since the email features/format that are in the emails are associated to the Yahoo updates arduino doorbell that just took place at the beginning of October 2013?
ooooh, very astute eye, Falcons Peach…ppl always tryin to run game…but my question is – if the e mails existed from the earlier dates and were in the email acct already; is this how they would appear????
Exactly people are petty and for the person that made this about race they are clearly dumb too cause it ain’t just black people making themselves look stupid. A human is a human and I DON’T SEE NO FACE WIT THAT PENIS!! The other picture isn’t even clear enough for me to say its him…#justsayin
All people sin, it is built in. the fact that the past is what is being talked about here, who cares? To the ones who want to drag this up what in your past do you hope never makes the spotlight? and the life the man lives now is

No comments:

Post a Comment