Tuesday, June 10, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


Mountains landscape - two thousand meters and rising above the surrounding dominant. Your gaze is automatically drawn to the top and you want to climb the mountain, you want up, up, up the valley lies at your feet and you can watch all sides.
Previously when I was young, my family often went on summer vacation to Switzerland. It was always a magical moment when we - saw the first high mountain with snow on top - some time after crossing the Swiss border at Basel. "Look guys, eternal hangar design group snow!". ETERNAL snow: snow never melts, cold that never fades, always winter. Down in the valley summer and 25 degrees above the top winter, snow and ice. Special was that - especially for a child from the flat, rock-free Netherlands.
We then drove to the Bernese Oberland, in the immediate vicinity of Lake Thun - a fairy lake, fed by ice melt water from the mountains. Near the lake and a mountain Niesen was called. A mountain in its most classic form: triangular, almost pure pyramid flank intently walked up to a clear top, a crown. The mountain was 2362 feet high, much too low for snow in summer, hangar design group but that did not matter, because it was so impressive enough. More importantly, a mountain of this height can be an inexperienced climber, alpinist provided these wannabe a good condition and sufficient perseverance has climbed. hangar design group
So on a good day - a day with a cloudless sky and therefore a nice view from the top - I put on my walking shoes, put my backpack with food and drink in it and went on the road, admiring hangar design group stared at by the rest of the family. That last fact I do not know for sure, but it certainly sounds good ;-) To the top. Laboriously up over many steep mountain paths. hangar design group Panting with the effort, often standing just to catch your breath, and then again to continue. And climbing after x number of hours (I do not know how long I've redone), reaching the final goal: the plateau at the top of the mountain. And in my memory I bought a souvenir as a memento of my physical prowess, but what exactly I bought I forgot and human memory is unreliable, so maybe this is different. hangar design group
And then back down. A mountain descent brings its own kind of difficulty with it: the danger of slipping on loose rocks away and lose your balance. I reached fortunately unharmed the foot of the mountain and had something to be proud of. Niesen: my mountain, forever.
In a series of articles on masterpieces and the location where they were taken, Wedding paid attention to the last painting 'Thun mit Niesen "Ferdinand Hodler (1910). And immediately came to me the memories loose and I wrote this blog post. "Those are my good childhood memories, which take you as long as you continue to live," sang Boudewijn de Groot ever. Yes, say that again.
Nicely described. Sincerely
Well I've never known your ascent! When I was definitely not mee.Goed say! Recently, I was still on our vacations with Mom. They have left an indelible impression on me. With you as well!
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment