Friday, March 6, 2015

Not new to me these scenes with this boss. When attacking her because she has arthritis in psoriasi

I Nyo called Angeli - Ate Sienna Ng Pansitan
"Well, what happened to you?" I laugh, laugh at her like she opened the door.
Not new to me these scenes with this boss. When attacking her because she has arthritis in psoriasis, she really got her pain. I think, not necessarily because she drank the medicine Voltaren because she was the day she left and travels. But now that 'the neck and behind her shoulders she's under fire. Yan often either on his knees or on his heel pain.
So we eating, not voltaren her but I drank a pain reliever medicine. Mind you, do not blindly yun Tylenol or Motrin or Alleve only. Well dried hard-yun kasi yun prescribed and not merely deliver ata yun doctor if you have tendency to become drug dependent. friedland doorbells May the Boss Prescription nun, just as another more deeply there, in extreme cases, severe acute pain of her arthritis.
So since it is not accustomed to bossing drugs so often that, she and I pinapahiga monitored when taking her nun. In fact, you should not be taking these drugs yun if I'm at home because she has a tendency to hallucinate and be paranoid. As in, literally, she had already paranoid - fear shame.
Unfortunately, last night, unfortunately, friedland doorbells got her right of arthritis. She never restless, she could not figure friedland doorbells out how she pupwesto. Whenever she moved, later, her scream in pain. When she placed friedland doorbells that, just count ten, she'd turn round because he does not correct her lying down. As in, she would probably friedland doorbells say, she makumportable. Because the neck / shoulder pain she looks hard to find a seat. Later, she will weep - in pain, fatigue, and irritation that maybe she would not know how to do her to sleep. And periodically friedland doorbells later, get up and go to the bathroom. A few seconds after, on walks around the room. Later, sit because she says she lie, magpupulupot towels and rotate the neck like a neck cushion finished wicker chair to sit in the room and mapipikit friedland doorbells that. But count a few seconds, she will stand again and go on walks of vastu finished cry again - pain, irritation, drowsiness and in medicine. Once again, when you assume she asleep, she would exclaim again - take a spasm ticket. So she wakes again.
And all these time, I will uphold andyang when she stood up from sitting, I would help her to take a seat cushion to support the back or his shoulder. Andyang, I get water in the kitchen because she seems thirsty. Or mamasahihin her shoulder muscle rub ointment for the pain somewhat. Or wrap wrapped like she took the ice in the fridge and put on his shoulders after she clothe sweatshirts. Then again remove the wrap because surplus raw cold of ice - in sweatshirts. I'll close little but of course I could not sleep well because I know she awake. friedland doorbells That's when she sat in the wicker chair, friedland doorbells because I do not want you awake half-asleep she and her unattended. And so I'm not sleeping, I sat on the bed, she often looks and heirs of the TV so I could stay awake.
The dialogue, he has, "mylabs, go down to the basement, I search for my insurance." That, of course, I'll stop and say, "open. I dare you rest. We'll still have only to operate the drug. "I know, hard yun. But I think he has to hear that I'm calm and I have the situation under control for her not mapraning further.
A few times I stand and say I take her to the ER, but she quit. On hindsight, I do not want her to be hospitalized pretty drugged him because he might have even more trouble on the road - at dawn, after that, still cold outside, so many bad will happen either. But if she asked to send to the ER, I nagreready do it.
When the three o'clock in the morning, 6 hours since we entered the room before she medication, she sought Again another pill. Excruciating raw. So since already six hours, I gave her after she ulet eat a slice of bread. Later, she again covered his "neck cushion" and there seems she sleeps on the couch. At first, I do not really cold outside, but she pleaded, dun na lang. I thought, soft sofa, and I just kukumutan she, for her entire back as well as applied. I agree but I also brought my own blanket and there I pose the loveseat. Facing him I still feel for her if she stood.
And mercy of God, for the first time the whole night, later, that's asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment