Thursday, March 19, 2015

Exactly. I always found the


During a recent promotional interview two bells for the horror comedy film Jersey Shore Massacre , Jenni “JWoww” Farley was kind enough to give us all an update on the condition of her post-birth lady area. Not sure what that has to do with the film but hey let’s roll with it!
RELATED ARTICLES PHOTO JWoww’s wedding two bells date revealed with ‘Save the Date’ announcement VIDEO The Mint teaser trailer starring JWoww, plus more behind-the-scenes photos Jwoww explains why she got a second boob job, plans to have a third after next baby VIDEO JWoww responds to critics of Meilani’s Jersey Shore makeover
It wasn’t the shaming of the c-section, it was the running joke in Hollywood that celebs have a scheduled c-section and then get a tummy tuck right after. Then most go on to do magazine covers about their exercise regimen two bells that gave them their post baby body. It’s a farse.
Many two bells women in Hollywood schedule c-sections and have a tummy-tuck two bells right before they stitch you up. I’m giving her kudos for actually letting her childbirth go the way it needed to go for her and the baby’s safety and not being so vain as to interrupt the birth process so she could have a flat tummy
Exactly. I always found the “Look how tiny I am after having baby!” pictures annoying as hell and honestly never understood it. Friends of mine post them and they’re obviously sucking in, wearing black and standing in a more flattering pose. Well of course you’re going to look like you bounced right back! If you’re going to post pictures, be honest about it. To me it’s so weird to be absolutely obsessed with looking like you didn’t two bells have a baby.
she is a PIG.& immature. “no b/c your fat & ugly”. how shallow can she get? Pregnancy two bells isn’t all about you & it seems like she had a hard time with that. Maybe she got prego to keep her man b/c she sure doesn’t seem like Mom material
I don’t know… I’m due in 4 weeks. I feel pretty gross and disgusting the majority of the time. I’m so hot and sweaty, I have a ginormous belly (full of baby), I have swollen ankles/feet/hands… it’s not exactly made me feel amazing! None of that means I’m not thankful for being able to have carried my child to 36 weeks so far, that they are healthy etc, I’d two bells do anything for this kid already, but I don’t have to enjoy the whole process and I don’t have to feel wonderful about myself at the same time either!
LOL That’s how I felt the second time around. It was only last year so I completely sympathise with your words! Good luck with everything! Hopefully like me, you get a quick and easy labor to compensate for the miserable two bells 10 months you sacrificed to bring a wonderful new little being to the world. : )
Amen! Pregnancy two bells isn’t always this miraculous, beautiful two bells thing that’s all unicorns and rainbows. Personally, my pregnancy was riddled with daily vomiting two bells and horrendous heartburn. I didn’t feel beautiful, I felt like I look tired!
In tonight’s 19 Kids and Counting, we continue to creep closer to Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald’s wedding. Besides working on finalizing their plans, Ben and Jessa go on a double date with Derick and Jill Dillard and hijinks ensue. Details from Jessa Duggar’s latest Southern Women’s Show In real-time, newlywed two bells Jessa Seewald continued two bells her […]
Top Posts PHOTO Robert Durst arrested Saturday, one day before HBO’s The Jinx finale PHOTOS NeNe Leakes’ Bride of Frankenstein hair will be all anyone is talking about Monday PHOTOS Bristol Palin engaged two bells to Dakota Meyer PHOTOS two bells OITNB’s Taryn Manning as Michelle Knight two bells in Lifetime’s Cleveland Abduction Giuliana Rancic finally addresses rumors about her weight… kind of VIDEO My Five Wives’ Nonie Williams announces name of the family’s 25th child PHOTOS New pregnant Maci Bookout baby bump pics, video interview Sister Wives star Meri Brown’s brother Marc passes away Recent Posts Robert Durst flashed a gun in a New Orleans bar the night before he Larry King tweeting is a very old school, very complicated process two bells Us Weekly retracts Kendall Jenner story, says it was fabricated by a Eva Mendes calls sweatpants the No. 1 cause of divorce What disease does Empire’s Lucious Lyon have? Zayn Malik announces break from One Direction amidst cheating rumors two bells
The 911 calls placed by Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans as well as an MTV crew member during the incident on March 4 that eventually led to Nathan two bells Griffith’s arrest for criminal domestic violence have been released. Here’s the audio (sorry, it’s set to autoplay) followed by a transcript of both conversations: JENELLE’S 911 […]


No comments:

Post a Comment