Friday, January 9, 2015

O, apparently there is someone who wants to surprise my birthday, 22 July 2013 yesterday. It noneth


If the surprise in the form of goods, the good news, or can divine guidance, of course we will be happy once ya. But, if the surprise in the form of paper? Should be happy or not ya ?? ha ha ha .... Mending if the paper there is a nominal figure, aka banknotes .... but if plain paper? Um ...
So, Tuesday, 23 July, 2013 around 00:30 o'clock at night, I heard a knock at the door of the room. But because it was night and the knock is also not call my name (so I can recognize his voice) then the knock I do not pay attention. Anyway, watch that much mah, I've sleepy time, cyiin ...
First beat it .... On the night dark, his voice was low. The second knock, too slow. I leave it alone. I then did not answer, "Who are they? ', For example .. ,, Well, fitting knock a third time .. because not dapet response from siempunya room, bunyinyapun rx81 increased hard, like forcing me tuk opened pintu..Namun, I still did not unmoved .... Keep hugging intimate bolsters my saucer ... oh ...
Um, .. because of knock-knock subsequently there was no answer, ..hinggaa .... soon .... there goes the sound of banging rx81 the solemn midnight. "O, yes exhausted once the person (who I we teammates boarding) knocked my room. Or maybe he thought I was sleeping", that's how my mind. I then continued to sleep, dong ah .... is it a knock ... I pikirin wakakakakak .....
The next morning, after waking up, uh, I see .... there is a figure of no man's sighting pieces of paper taped to the doors and decorated with the words: "Kajol, Happy Birthday. Love, Anga." use lip seal mark orange again, like my favorite singer lip Beyonce, who looked polished rx81 covered by the owner of the lips, when trying rx81 to attach the lips of a paper that 'roughing' it.
O, apparently there is someone who wants to surprise my birthday, 22 July 2013 yesterday. It nonetheless knock mark overnight. Beats of the giver surprise who called Anga, as shown at the bottom of the little white paper.
I browse my old memories .. ,, if I have a friend named Anga are so jamming her fan at me, so behind Stand provides birthday greeting rx81 through the middle rx81 of the night thick piece of paper? Here it Sightings Jeng Wid Aka Waidiyah Anga, Ouw ...,
Ehm..saya know .. definitely the man giving surprise that remember the precise date of my birth. There may be new to tell him, so, love surprisenya rx81 July 23. Kan, if it is after hours 24.00, bearti have entered 23rd, anyway? Well, the knock on the door this Wid Jeng 00.30an hours, on 23 July, then. Supposedly ...., if you want to love the surprise, yes timely mbok dong, aunt wrote Wid ...... Let me fit so ... But, since I know, if these same people ignore a friend's birthday and never remember or memorize even, so ..... yeah, I memakluminya wrote that late day. Fortunately day yes, try if telatnya week, I love SP him! Letters Oppression!
But ..... because I'm kind, not arrogant, and diligently saving ... then .... although paper taped to my dorm room door didaun it, not as good as a love letter paper, the chaotic duct tape also results mercy my dorm mates, Fani, who happens not to sleep at it, but ... I let the paper was still attached to the sweetness of the wooden door of my room.
Uh, the next day when the office, apparently a woman who has this Waidiah rx81 aliasan name, along with soulmatenya named Om Frenchoo, give me a second surprise by presenting a birthday cake in the shop office along with Aunt Inong, Abd Uncle, Aunt Oci, and Aunt Felika. Ow, thank ya ..... Jeng ..... Delicious cake .. Buy where?
This afternoon precisely while tidying up the room, I found a piece of paper that is worse, who was trampled by pragawati my legs, lying limp on the floor folded two of my dorm room. I think it used paper or paper whatever ya .. Pas opened, it turns yellow small paper it is kuitansi..Ow, what ya ,, receipt?
After I read ... turns out it was a receipt "proof of payment rx81 boarding" in the style of my landlady, who knows how to do, suddenly why the paper could be lying on the floor of my room, anyway. In fact, my room right key, atuh. And the mother boarding too, do not have a key serepnya. Um, maybe, he put it through the bottom of the door between the rooms, so when I opened the door, the paper come tergeret entered into, until terlihatlah by two beautiful eyes I #sambil blinking.
Funny thing is .... it turns out it is a receipt as though I've paid money for the month of August 2013 kos this, use signed by Ms. Kos. Though I have not been paid lo. In fact, that makes me wonder, in the bill, writing my boarding payment amount for the month of August is Rp. 400,000. In fact, during this time, the lease k

No comments:

Post a Comment