Monday, January 12, 2015

extracurricular? make no mistake, we also jagoo you know, a lot of extracurricular interesting here

My Dream High School? -> SMA STATE 14 Surabaya :) About Taste Gue
Eits wait! bole ga negative thinking first about me I have a reason why I ngmg gini, probably for most people who do not know, SMA STATE 14 Surabaya is simply known as yaaaa ... sweetener alone from the other schools, aaah really tragic yaa: "
But this is actually a good point of SMA STATE 14 Surabaya, for us this is a very exciting links of carillon challenge to continue solved penyelesaian.nya way, we all support links of carillon each other, trying so hard and full of discipline, improving the ability to be accepted and recognized by the school- Other schools even common people, adding that the facility is not less canggih.nya to facilitate learning, to prove that our nation's children are also responsible with education. All of this increases the curiosity of all parties in this school to come together and be able to scent her. And I think the way it was quite successful. Increasingly many other friends who start high school admire STATE 14 Surabaya. And even I myself who posted this article and PROUD AMAZED at the school itself, moreover, uda fall in love and opium? AIIH {}
I start, from the time I have not set foot for the first time in high school STATE 14 Surabaya, looking from the outside of this building large, elongated, broad and halaman.nya was shady, many pepohonan.nya The first time I walked into the lobby, seeing the field, woow turned out to be huge! not only beyond any shade there, as in any school there is even a fish pond! Fresh once melihat.nya kesan.ku: "This has been INTEREST links of carillon PERHATIAN.KU SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME OF PHYSICAL performance"
somehow I got interested, although I still can not lie to myself, I masi excited to be how will my day here, then I really hope and pray that I have many good friends, who did not menjurumuskan, and teachers who are responsible links of carillon responsibility.
And, when I started to get in, start learning to adapt, learn semua.nya, links of carillon I finally realized that the school is not just messing around, not school mock, not the schools links of carillon that are appropriate in one eye view, the teachers here really care , very disciplined, no tolerable for those who are late for school like the morning let alone truancy and naughty links of carillon behavior lain.nya, sanctions actually applied here. In fact, almost never empty lessons links of carillon that I can until now, really! even if there are very rare and can be counted on the fingers, links of carillon and even then there is always a task that we must accomplish that day as well as a substitute teacher can not be present, and this is one clear evidence of how the teachers we want to promote this school well, maybe precisely with VERY GOOD
I could tell my teacher that teladanan true, how engga, links of carillon they dedicate themselves to us, never abandon us, repeating some kind of problem with the same type over and over again just to make us really understand, and it WORKED. Perhaps this is the biggest reason why we were all awake as good boy, 180 degrees different from the first-fearing pandangan.ku ttg banyak.nya brat who can kujempui here, nyata.nya guns. I am grateful, very grateful. And let's not considered links of carillon competition here is not tight, the tightness of this same high school that lain.nya STATE, with any favorite high school, here a lot of friends who are also smart and can quickly grasp the lesson. Not only that, in keaagamaan factors, we do not forget the Lord, sometimes we remind each other and invite sunnah prayers as Duha prayer certainly for that Muslims. Because our religion teacher told me, prayer links of carillon is a big key kesuksesan.mu, Yes they are the motivators us, forming the character of our most powerful man other than our parents at home
extracurricular? make no mistake, we also jagoo you know, a lot of extracurricular interesting here, and there is rarely any extracurricular prestasi.nya also spawned their own, which means a lot in school try to be able to carry out these activities
oh yes the story of mathematics, who does not feel complicated that if met this lesson? Iyaa lesson that I hate most of the small, I think all the same teachers, and guess what? My junior UNAS results fall, actually fell tuh tuh mercilessly on this subject -__-, was really desperate bgt that time, I gabisa kept the same period that nama.nya math? and to be honest I was ordained, high school links of carillon is absolutely links of carillon wonderful! I can math! i can! knows how nggambarin.nya perasaan.ku the time, but I was really happy!
My homeroom teacher of class 1 used concurrently so matematika.ku teacher, every day at his teaching, the children are always excited links of carillon wondering if weve ga understand, do not be shy, but ya know guns embarrassing #canda hihi. Everything can make classroom atmosphere conducive, peaceful, peaceful and I could mu

No comments:

Post a Comment