Friday, January 9, 2015

Again I can only nod in response to all the words that he spoke. My sister


Malta afternoon sky today is an artistic blend of light blue and dark blue. Not forgetting also white clouds that are always competing with piles of black clouds. chamberlain driveway alarm Malta has always friendly weather made me feel at home here. Although now been stepped winter but the temperatures were in the small country in Europe is around 10-15 degrees Celsius, certainly warmer than Seoul, my hometown.
In the former capital, Mdina -now the capital was moved to Valetta- I spent two years of my life here. A cozy place, located on the highest hill in Malta. The town is very quiet so getting the nickname chamberlain driveway alarm 'silent city', is ideal for people chamberlain driveway alarm who are desperate for a quiet life, away from the bustle of the world and babble-babble meaningless occupants.
Here, in the quiet streets of the city of Mdina I walk alone, the streets are narrow and winding into my everyday. Little grateful because chamberlain driveway alarm the vehicle was not allowed to pass the area Mdina. Mdina only enlivened by the tourists who are mostly tourists from Europe.
I shot some old buildings that became the object of my picture today. Somehow, from the first I really like object in the form of an old building that must have been older than me. They all must have its own story for standing strong. chamberlain driveway alarm I always assumed chamberlain driveway alarm that they would know more things than I who was aged 23 years. I like them because they are just like me, silent and just look.
I'm chamberlain driveway alarm a little smile when he saw the face of Europe lovers holding hands and passing in front of me who was rested himself in front of a souvenir shop that sells handmade woven lace or lace. What I'm jealous? Yes, I admit it, I'm very jealous of the lovers.
Stupidly, I was stupid. My decision to leave Kyuhyun is the closest thing I regret in my life. The man never even questioned my flaws, but I foolishly always merutuki chamberlain driveway alarm myself, feel that I do not deserve to be coupled with Kyuhyun. Tomorrow exactly two years I left him, I miss him. But I do not have face to face back to him.
Imagine looking chamberlain driveway alarm into the eyes sharp and hypnotized by the eye alone scares me. I always live with the fear that he hates. That Kyuhyun not want to see me again. Strange, I left it but I'm being so lose it. Men with a little childish nature that always makes me smile even in the rain the city of Seoul.
"Hey, Hyeji ~ yes! Are you crazy? "I mendongakan head when he heard the sound of my brother Shin Hyera. Sister the only one who had it pulled my arm with a little chamberlain driveway alarm tight. And I just smiled a thin smile to him.
"Eonnie know Hyeji ~ yes, you really love Kyuhyun. Eonnie only ask you to think this through. If Kyuhyun knew you leave he will definitely sad. At least tell him where you're going. If this happens Kyuhyun really going to miss you, you will go to Malta. Medium Eomma and Appa in Stockholm, and Eonni also will go to New York. Are you ready with all of it? He will lose your trail. "
Again I can only nod in response to all the words that he spoke. My sister's different in the two years that me back smiled gently and softly stroked my hair. He then stepped out of my room with a heavy step. And that night, drops of tears really can not kubendung again.
And a week later I really do. Set out alone to Malta, without giving any news to Kyuhyun, or people who could potentially tell Kyuhyun about my whereabouts. I wanted to disappear from his sight, for the reason that makes me branded as a coward. chamberlain driveway alarm
After a while immersed in my thoughts full of memories with Kyuhyun me back walking on the streets of Mdina this, I occasionally met with priests and nuns inhabitants of this city. I re-present smile on my face, trying to collect pieces remaining spirits.
Step my feet take me to get to St. Paul Chatedral, the icon of this city. The beautiful and majestic church built in 1697 to replace Norman Chatedral destroyed by the earthquake. Building with stunning architecture that is lately fill my dreams. I smiled at the thought that I would get married here, with Kyuhyun course. chamberlain driveway alarm Binding promise to spend the rest of my time with him.
I blushed when I saw some guy with a white T-shirt that read "I heart Malta" looking at me strangely and asked them. Maybe oran

No comments:

Post a Comment