Friday, September 5, 2014

Navigation Home Blog Freebies! Boutique Planner

Mocha frappa whaaa? byron bell | Your Pretty Pages:
Navigation Home Blog Freebies! Boutique Planner’s Pack Therapist/Healer’s Pack Essentials Pack (Lovely Collection) Income Boost Pack Coaches (Life/Business) Pack Ultimate List Pack About Work with me FAQ Getting Started Shop
When my husband picks me up a drink from Starbucks, the poor guy has to say (or show on his phone where it is written) “Could I get an Tall Americano Miso with 1/4 non-fat milk, half-sweet caramel syrup with whip and salt please”. Not an easy thing for a straight-up Irish Tea drinker. But he does it, for me. I feel so special when he does.
Think byron bell about this in your business. Details. If you were meeting someone in person for the first time and they remembered something that you said in your first call, you would be impressed right? I know I would. byron bell
I make it a habit to have my pages with me when I have a call, in-person meeting, google hangout or whatever byron bell it may be to do with my business. Maybe your client byron bell said the name of their child in a passing comment. Is that important? Heck ya. It’s a way to get to know the person you are working byron bell with. Let them know that you are really listening and are invested. The purpose of this is not to ‘get’ information. It’s byron bell to give. It’s to give that attention. Give that service or suggest that product that would truly be best for them.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Hi! I am Tamara. byron bell I am so grateful to have you here. I am on a quest to help female entrepreneurs run successful businesses, without the stress of losing ideas or wasting time in disorganization. I totally believe that information needs to have a place to go that can be easily accessed when the time comes to use it. I believe in a few other things too that I would love to share with you on my about page. Read more here... byron bell
5 Day Challenge: Transforming Information Overload 5 Day Challenge
{"timed-popup-delay":17,"cookie-duration":14,"popup-selector":"#popup-box-sxzw-1","popup-class":"popupally-opened-sxzw-1","cookie-name":"popupally-cookie-1","close-trigger":".popup-click-close-trigger-1"}
{"enable-exit-intent-popup":"true","cookie-duration":14,"popup-selector":"#popup-box-sxzw-2","popup-class":"popupally-opened-sxzw-2","cookie-name":"popupally-cookie-2","close-trigger":".popup-click-close-trigger-2"}


No comments:

Post a Comment