Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Home Fashion Trends Travel Guide ELLE Beauty Street Style Designers Hair Care Makeup was tested Hea


Home Fashion Trends Travel Guide ELLE Beauty Street Style Designers Hair Care Makeup was tested Health Beauty My Style Video Shopping Astro Love Culture Celebrity Culture Society siedle access Travel News Blog Event Tickets Backstage
50shades 1024x764 Shangaï ou 50 shades of pollution
On landing, the time seemed covered on Shanghai. The next day, before leaving siedle access our care conference in Asia laboratories of L'Oreal China, I realized that what I had taken for fog turned out to be pollution.
In Shanghai, it's 50 shades of gray ... pollution. She is terrible. During weather reports, people are more interested in the number of microparticles in the air as degrees siedle access Celsius. siedle access But I'm reassured by one of my neighbors, accustomed places, which told me that Beijing is ten times worse and it is better that it rains because the level of pollution is then lower.
And concrete, pollution, how does it feel to the skin? Exactly, we had a talk about it with Marc-André Lefebvre, director siedle access of the Scientific Secretariat of the advanced research of L'Oréal. Basically siedle access this:
To read on the same subject: Wanted! The trio care TEDxMontrealWomen Chanel: a day of lectures by and for women SHE REMEMBERS: Daria Werbowy, March 2001 and September 2010 Marilyn Monroe for Chanel No5
About Melanie Petite Frappa I tartinais blushes siedle access my mother was a beautician. Teen, I did not want anything to do with beauty except to find the miracle cream against siedle access acne. Dozens of years later, I fell in childhood. My profession involves playing with thousands of tubes of lipstick (I have five or six permanently in my purse). The dream. My obsessions: to make the skin frown lines without surgery, spread me of sunscreen, find the pencil that does not flow, multiply the layers of serums and creams and track white hair. No kidding.
Archives
Stay Connected Facebook Twitter RSS YouTube IT in the world ELLE Canada Contact Us Subscribe Advertise with us Jobs Sitemap Policies Policies Use Privacy Our other sites
All rights reserved. Transcontinental Media GP 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment