Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Home Fashion Trends Travel Guide ELLE Beauty Street Style Designers Hair Care Makeup was tested Hea


Home Fashion Trends Travel Guide ELLE Beauty Street Style Designers Hair Care Makeup was tested Health Beauty My Style Video Shopping Astro Love Culture Celebrity Culture Society meepers Travel News Blog Event Tickets Backstage
There are some weeks I was in Shanghai during a summit for the skin organized by L'Oreal Paris. The dream (because I learned many things about Chinese beauty obsessions). The dream especially when I rushed meepers at Sephora.
1 There are approximately the same brands and products here, but the instructions and ingredient lists are written in Chinese. Very exotic! There are many more products for men, including BB creams. I learned that the Chinese are increasingly quaint and want to look good.
Among the products that have made me cry with joy, there are those Chinese brand Herborist whose UV "crunchy" foam (free translation) is sold in France under the name of crackling mousse after sun. I warn you right away, we get hooked.
> Because once sprayed meepers on the skin, the product begins to crackle. It's quite surprising (and addictive) the first time. Personally, I felt the third millennium point his nose in testing meepers this product. And I did not pray for deposit into my shopping cart. Returning to Montreal, I tested this cream on my colleagues. It was a real hit. Yes, yes.
About Melanie Petite Frappa I tartinais blushes my mother was a beautician. Teen, I did not want anything to do with beauty except to find the miracle cream against meepers acne. Dozens of years later, I fell in childhood. My profession involves playing with thousands of tubes of lipstick (I have five or six permanently meepers in my purse). The dream. My obsessions: to make the skin frown lines without surgery, spread me of sunscreen, find the pencil that does not flow, multiply the layers of serums and creams and track white hair. No kidding.
Popular A photo that ignites the web
Stay Connected Facebook Twitter RSS YouTube IT in the world ELLE Canada Contact Us Subscribe Advertise with us Jobs Sitemap Policies Policies Use Privacy Our other sites
All rights reserved. Transcontinental Media GP 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment