Monday, August 18, 2014

Comment removed by moderator

BASH - useful tricks, that is something that every programmer should know - Wykop.pl
Monitoring system GPS locator server FREE! 39.90zł advertising
The best things used in this episode the presenter did not mention, namely the used terminal multiplexer - TMUX. In my opinion it is much more comfortable door buzzers than the screenshot. I trick me, can known, maybe not, but it makes my life much. Let's say for example that I want to install something on srubuntu. You type: apt-get install TMUX I push enter and see that I forgot about sudo. Instead of copy / combine Insert sudo in front of the command, I type: sudo !! I command takes me as: sudo apt-get install door buzzers TMUX
@ Nowai: o TMUX a separate video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14yBfctqDSk As for the tricks door buzzers you can even otherwise, add to bashrc such an alias: alias wants = 'sudo apt-get install' ( instead of 'want' any word to suit your preference) and then just wants TMUX without worrying about whether we wrote sudo or not.
@ Applicative_functor: O, yet to look at other sections:> In that case, people who do not want to use TMUX, and I want to have a broken window, I recommend Terminator, door buzzers probably in the repo every distribution.
@ Noisy: Not enough for a movie, lasted for alt, period. Too much talk, too little concrete action. Speaking about the possibility of copying pointless ... I wonder just what else there gave good?

@ Nowai: thanks man, easy for my life, because I often forget about sudo (I know I can just set off sudo password authentication, but it will not be safe): D
6

@ Noisy programmer or system administrator? Because the difference. I understand that you can write and fire off scripts, but here is just an example of the use of console commands and not just programming.
@ Harem: here I must admit that the way I played door buzzers and the crowd. At first I wrote "computer science", door buzzers but I found that computer scientists call also service technicians and people working in Excel, so I wrote a "programmer" to make it more upscale;) good administrator, in turn, is also a programmer, because most of his work himself oskryptuje;)
@ Harem: I can not imagine that a programmer using Linux despised such improvements door buzzers if it is a little ambition and willingness door buzzers to learn. Well, unless it's a "programmer", whose contact with the catcher bash is restarting after adding a new host, which is necessary to bring the next jumli or łordpresa.
@ Noisy: I think it's better to use the word "linuxowiec") Inspect worth, but it is mainly useful for users of bash people on a daily basis (although surely and so these tricks already know). I'm a programmer, but just with linux using so rare that it would not remember these tricks, and much easier to comprehend, to enter the clear instead of alt-l, door buzzers or simply copy command rather than throw them to the clipboard bashowego;)
@ Noisy: door buzzers Well, what with OS X -owcami?
@ Pepinoogorino: Hmm. Source? I do not have a paper dictionary at hand, but sjp.pl and sjp.pwn.pl not know a word like "linux" Edit: And yet it has found on page pwn: "In cases of dependent names ending with the letter-x door buzzers can save two ways: either in place of the final -x- write -ks-, or leave in writing thematic -x-, for example. Hortex - Hortex, Horteksowi, door buzzers Horteksie door buzzers or Hortex, Hortexowi, Hortexie; Max (von Sydow) - Max or Max (von Sydow); Hendrix - with (Jimi) Hendrix door buzzers or Hendrix, Halifax (town) - to Halifax or Halifax; Cardox (medicine) - by cardoksie or cardoxie (cf. Annex I, p. 5). "
@ Pepinoogorino: And why is that? In addition, the word "fax" is in Polish, and "linux" no.
26
Summarized: ctrl + l - clear mkdir p -tree alt + directories. - The previous argument cd - - previous directory ctrl + u, ctrl + y - command to the clipboard CTRL + t - Zamina letters with the previous phrase ^ ^ fraza2 - do the previous command door buzzers with substitutions phrases ctrl + x + e - run the text editor to edit sudo !! - The previous command with administrator rights ctrl + r - recently issued door buzzers commands
@ Wieczorek1990: All of the science of these shortcuts do not make any sense for people who do not work practically all the time in building complex bash command. Because what that shortcut ctrl + alt + 3 + v + s + m may open the default door buzzers text editor, syntax highlighting for python, python installation and execution of the script is created if it no one will remember, door buzzers because this serves 1 2 people in the world (just out of this is wrong but I shot myself properly encase a rare situation for this example).
Comment removed by moderator
12

Unknow once often publish on the u-team.org. I remember that PHP tutorial was made very professionally. Translations were łopatologiczną, every problem is another episode. Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment