Monday, November 11, 2013

BRAVO masters. Of all the fish in the basement, you

The "smart" girls and why they avoid them | Tarzanija
Gloomy Belgrade masterbell during masterbell the last day does not bring anything masterbell good in increased inflow provinces in my local cafe. Letos were in their per central Serbia, and some of Stefan Braun, al Caleta reduced military pensions masterbell and the beginning of the school year, forcing the modest budget for drinking and therefore narrows the choice to make cocktails at home are many variations on the recipe a little brandy or juice SUR "Mike masterbell ". Of course, choosing option number two, because in addition to the driver trucks on the route Dortmund - Zajecar - Sofia - disappeared, and outrageously cheap plum can see and a great gentleman like Šikija me.
Just so the other day, We sit my ugly companion and I in the corner in the cafes, and the greatest hits Zuhra Ramizaj, popularly known as Seka Aleksic, trying to predict the results of football masterbell across the Balkans and so to Tear general greyness and destitution, light to Zurich here and there to steal Hubcap and sent to our God to see them. Another plan was to get at least something because of how hard most sellers street flea market, Đole shark is dangerous inquiries to us and mentioned some bejzbolke and legs. Topics are changed as the viewers about the impression weeks, and finally we came up with things that we obijica master's degree - fish. This time she was not concerned the classic game "fuck I was," and "before we'd let Masimo Savic 7 days" but dal are smart or better to say, they are a little less smart girl. Of course, we're not talking about marriage, but about the current satisfaction and encouraged me on a memory ...
- It's nothing, but you see what my partner there? - The one klempavog or son Ivica Dacic and Joseph Fox? - Hehehe -?? - Well klempavog I'd say ... Well, he's like a little shy, however neam idea, so I ask ... - How you Degen you? - Well I'm a graduate student, and two of them are finished. - Look, I do not like your bots Dugar, but you can you buy me a cocktail.
BRAVO masters. Of all the fish in the basement, you're starting to emerge najnadrkaniju, PLUS the one who drinks liquid bankruptcy. masterbell So any other to marry glass Baltic vodka now ... I need a "Fate my damned" by Oliver urgently ...
- So what do you do? I've been thinking a bit today about postmodernism, the right to tell you ... - Hmm, I modernism somehow better, that has a note that I was ..... modern. - What do you mean, architecture, literature or philosophy? - The ... Literature course. masterbell - So who's your favorite modernists?
- Get faster, do you uređuješ section ask readers? Are you Ivan Zeljković complain? - No, but I like to discuss a ... No matter what, I've got upset when I read that our GDP decline. Well this state really ... - E is, Dinkic thief. But father to me? - What do we do with you? - Alo bre Waiter, give this one a cocktail here!
--------------------------------- Hiljadutristasedamdeset dinar taxi ride away, and we arrived masterbell at my humble masterbell abode. The elevator was an atmosphere tense - uncomfortable, so I decided to read her graffiti such as "Nik Sloter - the biggest doper."
- Eeee, you know I've heard that the awareness about immunization among citizens increased. - Really? - Yes, vaccinated masterbell Peka pajdoman masterbell team and every day there behind the building, hehe - This is a serious social problem and not as a joke ... - Svetlana Bojković I apologize, I did not recognize you ...

- Uh, do you want to drink something? - DIRECTION! - What are they? - What this is doing here? - Check to see: "Va ... šingtonski .... sex maniac .... Bill Clinton and the whore Del Ponte." Haha, yeah, Seki King! - God, who art primitive. - E filled me Viš dick and teb .... What are you doing? - Downloading a moron. Leave the light, so I prefer to come and ... - Here I am, here I am - I can not to let any of Haydn or Tchaikovsky?
- Let megamiks classics. - I Jaoj mobile extinguished, may we be ringing reminder to read a chapter, I have exams in a few days. - Oh, trust me, you will not hear anything now. - If you hear a reminder I will have to stand up to read, Griscom me conscience. I comb in a second .... . . . . . - Jaoo, so see you let the worst megamiks ... Wait, comb and that we find something better ... Joo ... zeeef ... hmmm ... jdn ... Wow, you knew that he was a teacher of Beethoven? Well, come here to see this on Wikipedia masterbell just ... Ah, so this is the supplement!
Slaven prima goal in ninety minutes, and that shit Endi Rodik, masterbell losing by a četristopedesetog players in the world and knock us ticket. Šiki has long

No comments:

Post a Comment