Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wool taste does not sound particularly pleasant :( But luckily you do not become ill and weak as yo


Once I was never to have a computer, never cell phone or anything else so complicated! Well, I have not done anything of this, except online banking .... he never comes ... or so. So was I, but not to write anything on the computer that could come before the public. Now, lamby got me on track, said it was so essential, and what happens then? She stopped blogging and flew toward FeSi but until I'm also never. I rats to fulfill contracts with myself. So fésið and online banking are not in the cards! Anyway, this blog is number 200 and feel "cool". Actually birthday ... it birthday blog etc. --- I am happy and pretty chipper. The hair is indeed gone, but I have many hats. After Júróvísion simply fell off. (Mysterious timing) I thought it was acid in the offense I played concerts with the Hungarian day after Hammondhátíð in Djúpivogur. Did it just a hat. I have not become ill, but various silly symptoms do occur, such as allsvæsin sweating and wool taste. Then nebblega food will taste like wool taught, if you know what I mean! Otherwise I have not anything to fret over. I certainly hope that this will give the tone for the sequel, so the continued prayers and warm greetings are really appreciated. The last few days have been characterized wireless push button by high prófatörn in school and this standard Springwork there. Fortunately, I have been heavily involved in completing the winter, and the dissolution of the school now today. My Samkennarar are now out in the green of God to celebrate the end and I am with them in mind. Need to prepare myself mentally and physically for the next administration that will be on Monday. wireless push button I feel now like everything is rising, spring and gróandinn, my beloved son in law was transient in thyroid and Svanfríður me and rotor are flottust. What can I ask for more? Until then I sent the sweet star.
Wool taste does not sound particularly pleasant :( But luckily you do not become ill and weak as you say, let us hope that this will continue. I love you and am so proud of you :)! May 20, 2011 at. 02:50
Happy blog birthday. I did not know this happened so quickly with her hair, but what with it as you say you have enough houses, and so is her hair back, more spectacular than ever. It is good to hear what this goes well and also the law came well out of his action. Yes everything is now on the rise and I always send my best regards to all of you, from throw south. May 20, 2011 at. 10:14
Much I am glad to know not the taste of wool (except goat cheese balance, hate "wool taste" of goat cheese). You are, as I was one hundred percent expect, stand you like super woman hero! I forwarded my strongest trends to you ... May 21, 2011 at. 00:40
heard my dear, here is Friday and I arrived with two beers into the stomach and it could be a spelling error daemon - you know where the errors, the errors should not be ;-) May 21, 2011 at. 00:43
I got chills now when you mentioned woolen taste, but it is perhaps better than nausea. That is, if you escape the feeling of finding wool trick;) Continue to be this positive Gulla it makes it all easier. And thus in the end, I think you have a cool hat and a hat. May 22, 2011 at. 00:17
My name Guðlaug and live in Hornafirði. I teach piano tónskólann but also I accompanist Dept. glacier and the choir of senior citizens here in town. I am well married with two lovely grandmother boys.
2015 (1) January (1) 2014 (8) July (1) May (1) April (2) March (1) February (1) January (2) 2013 (18) December (3) November (2) October (2) September (1) August (1) June (1) May (2) April (2) March (2) February (1) January (1) 2012 (29) December (3) November (2) October (2) September (1) August (2) July (6) June (3) May (1) April (2) March (3) February (1) January (3) 2011 (44) December (2) November (3) October (2) September (4) August (2) July (4) June (3) May (5) ash, volcano, wireless push button animals and snow Number 200! In the bosom of the blue mountains. wireless push button Chicken walk how ever. April (5) March (8) February (3) January (3) 2010 (33) December (4) November (3) October (2) September (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment