Friday, April 3, 2015

As proof of this green glass ..... What if got up at 6 am The branch of jasmine can not give the ro


If the sky is going to fall, Who Framed hand?
And the dream alive and to sustain cross
Reading books - a good thing, but dangerous as dynamite, I do not remember how old I was when I took it on the form. I'm bored watching a movie today, the movie was already yesterday. And every day waiting doorbell sound effect for his night - I'm waiting for his word - "It's time!" Chorus: doorbell sound effect Open the door, it's time to light the lights, it's time to go away, it's time! It's time to open the door, it's time to light the lights, it's time to go away, it's time! I do not know how I would live if I lived alone, Fall - it's just a beautiful cage, but there I was, seems to have been, and I lived there for forty days, and today is not yesterday, I'm leaving sheet of paper with a single word - It's doorbell sound effect time! Chorus: Open the door, it's time to light the lights, it's time to go away, it's time! It's time to open the door, it's time to light the lights, it's time to go away, it's time! Sing your song
What's the difference where I wake up with a hangover, at a party or at home. Yesterday in the memory can be erased, What will stuff my head with a new one? Hello, a new day! Oh, yesterday's jokes, you were, in general, good songs! Oh, yesterday, you were, A new no. Yesterday gives a kick in the butt, picked up the baton new. I do not know why I'm glad And why do I say again: Hello, a new day! Loser
All figures are stamped on your board as teeth and so scary and strange minds that you lost after the stuffy apartments beats you in the evening in the chest wide open coat you're running, you're tired Hands in gloves farewell waving out the window and silently like a tiger on your tail your shadow boxes on the sides of the houses stand as a convoy doorbell sound effect you had so little, but more was always too lazy So you want to come to an end immediately all Somewhere in the distance barely flickers dawn hands greedily grab a flexible steel and the last few words: "It doorbell sound effect was all in vain," Snow Melt
All go to visit each other Then all overlook doorbell sound effect the garden doorbell sound effect Everybody sing cheerful songs and each something rad Outside the weather is nice And you're very sick You did not know that at this time of year it can happen to you boys are stepping to the ball girls want to dance And you're lying home sick You can not even run Chorus: Birds singing doorbell sound effect in the morning doorbell sound effect sun in the sky as a pancake And you lie in bed at home is quite a list of songs
Who can ride in a taxi Who is Who leather coat every day drinking cognac O-O-O-O Not me who travels to the south in the summer who sits at home in winter Who is debt-O-O-O-O Not me who knows everything everything Who knows whom he be ??????????????????????????? doorbell sound effect O-O-O-O Not me Who goes there in the restaurant who smokes best tobacco who knows everything about everything O-O-O-O Do not I dance in the street in the rain
As proof of this green glass ..... What if got up at 6 am The branch of jasmine can not give the roots you remember you promised yesterday, I do not see them I look around I like to hear the sound of their hearts I would like to check the strength of their hands what they can do with the word end (wall) If the sky will fall Who Framed palm When (Who will replace those) who are dead tired Someone strong enough to support the fire Who (can take the place of) who fell Who are they? Maybe he can be someone wakes you in what way we need Where is their home where? Here and there how you can watch the sun without sunglasses looking up not looking forward I go. With them where they are! As I prepared doorbell sound effect to cross the river without knowing where ford Te (that could) who should sing at their machines are not daring to break his mouth glued opens the door and do not ask who? Fly, knowing not be able to get the plane Sing me a song
Even though it was summer and the day was so clean when I talked to her, I thought it was snowing. doorbell sound effect Sing me a song about those who are asleep. I remember as a child you looked down, and when you put on the board, was a clear sky, but you found the cloud. Seeking to build a fortress of hands, I looked at the door locks. And when the bell rang, I hid my face in a mask hand fatigue. The radio announcer doorbell sound effect said more than a thousand words and that soon will show the film, fiction doorbell sound effect film. I saw her, I said my name, but she says it's my nickname. The whole evening one
The whole evening alone. Evening quiet, like a candle. Lantern light. Light on the folds of the cloak. Back home, and not a soul around. Only away the noise of cars, the local surf this. It's a weekday doorbell sound effect evening weekday. Doors are shut. Extra step - and a trap. The key is in safe hands. Hold on tight glass. It's just the moon, it's just the blues. Why is it around as not arise, all the walls? Your number
I Choi and I (believe) one of the world so. Though Tsoev dime a dozen I saw in the newspaper this morning sitting with a medal on his chest That was not the brother and friend to me Although somewhat similar to what was not so beautiful as I denounced But all t (a) ki nothing Prigogine I have a friend was nicknamed Fish so for a long nose (worth as a boulder) And how old it really all I know at the mouth of one question kogdazh we go further pohmelyatsya same words does not know he lives and I am glad he did not rake What hedgehog, not a cat, not an elephant drunk and A Fish at sea H

No comments:

Post a Comment