Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hoh! When it was done, the next time I am experienced and know exactly where I


Hoh! When it was done, the next time I am experienced and know exactly where I'm going (maybe) and what I do. This day has been filled with question marks and total confusion, I was, after all alone in a big city, I have the ability byrom to remain calm outwardly, but inside is just one big question mark and gut feeling "it will be all right" may not be reached to go on all times. Förvirrningen began at the train station, there must come only to board a train, byrom how hard can that be? According to the table, the train will be 11:09, byrom and trains are punctual, everyone knows it, trains can handle it all! According to me anyway. I stand and wait like everyone else, and where will the train, Dublin Heuston says on too, pöörfekt, and somebody minute byrom too soon empty Wow! But soon there will be, how it should be time to stop this .. it do not stop, huh heck ?! But what do I do now, I'll call Emily, saying she can come and get me again, when the next train going, but why he drove just past, so one can not do, maybe he stayed ahead ??? (It was a pretty foggy day so the visibility was really more than good) Yes, there was chaos in the office, then, until the minute byrom after someone turned up a new train of the fog and that it, thank God, stood Dublin Heuston, on ! Hoh! The pulse began to slowly return to normal. Once on the train, I would on a tram that was "Connolly" byrom on, I did! When I sit on the tram, I look outside a ticket machine, would you buy a ticket too ?? DEATH !! What if there comes someone sånhär sur ticket-inspector-bitch and starts yelling at me in English so that I do not get that you have to buy the ticket before you jump on the tram and then I have to pay a sky-high byrom fee she thinks I'm trying to dodge away, up here is my nightmare scenario, really, it just can not be true !! I review all the middle-aged ladies / men and call them really at the seams, everyone can be a ticket inspector! Then it rises to a middle-aged man at a station, dark blue suit, he has also, Naah, now stools not my nerves anymore, I jump in the middle byrom of somewhere, buy a ticket for 1.50: - it was how simple Anyway, I just have to wait for the next trolley that comes about 10 minutes .. sigh! But my nerves are soo much calmer. The tram will come and take me where I'm going, byrom I step and do not see a business as far as the eye can see, I go and go, shops thickens, population likewise! I'm looking for "Grafton Street", you will find absolutely nothing like that, suddenly byrom I see the world's highest "stick" in front of me, and after the worst shopping street, YES !!!! It turned out to be called "Henry Street" another byrom major shopping street in Dublin, graftongrejsen is on the other side of town. :) Now, here is where they keep! I go into the shops, trying clothes, comes out .. even happened! Jah, except my black bag then but I of course bought a year ago soon. I want a pair fårskor, as I call them, and everyone goes with them, but they are not in a single store in my size or the color I want them in (black) .. so typical. I want a spring jacket byrom too. Do not like that either. Creep-Dublin! My feet ache, I hate my shoes. Just because going even more in warm fårskor. Now I get the eye of a pretty cool deal, go in .. but what clothes .. worst "Monkey" style, not at all my type of clothing. But Heej, there was a couple right cool jeans, they can of course try anyway. I come out with a heavy paper bag containing two pairs of jeans and someone byrom kind of dress / linen-thing! Awesome, I buy clothes! :) Right away, I see a shoe store, they have obviously not fårskorna in the right color, but a couple of pretty to look "normal" shoes. Purchased! My feet I do not know of any more, I'm hungry too! I go into some business to see to a shoe store, not there either are fårskorna in the right color, was sooo close to buying them in the "wrong" color, but they did not, but I found a couple of nice right "fancy" shoes I could have my tights I had on me. Was purchased on the bounce! Looked into the next McDonald's, their food, you can eat anyway (I'm jeppisbo, remember those!) Switches which shoes to my new black "non-klacki 'shoes!
"Stick" you see here! Beginning of Henry Street. Then I went myself to the tram station again. Walked and walked and felt mostly back to me. But wait! I went over denhär grejsen when I came? Naah, where am I? But dedär house I recognize, I go there! Jah, I'm right .. buy a ticket! Then, it reached wonder about the tram departs from the next platform .. but what, where is it ?? I do not understand anything! Förvirrningen is complete! How do I find it? Seeing that a girl also bought the ticket, she will certainly in the same carriage as me, we drive on the! So I followed her, and jah! She would indeed byrom .. sicken byrom luck! Jumping off at the train station as the Dublin-stay anywhere, go in and check when my train to go, which is about half an hour .. oh well, then it will wait and then some! Buying a Matt Booklet at me while at a shop in the train station, they even had a barber shop where, at a train station

No comments:

Post a Comment