Thursday, November 6, 2014

FANTASY DINING - A blog about theme restaurants


FANTASY DINING - A blog about theme restaurants & trips Come with me to my magic world !! A world that is closer than you might think. It is my opinion that show everything 2233 from the most sugary sweet to the most bizarre. I want you to go with me to these amazing places in the world that I have made to my life's 2233 mission to visit. My misson, my life's expedition based on my great passion in life is to travel and my love for food .. Search Main Menu
Sweet Sago Theme Sweet as candy themed Hello Kitty Theme Scary behind bars theme Bizarre themes Spiritually themed Victorian & 20's themed pirate & marine theme Spöktema Vampire Theme Land & Natural Jungle Theme Beach & surf theme American themed Hawaiian theme Afikanskt theme American themed Asian theme Roller Bands sushi Oriental themed 2233 entertainment Masked & Cosplay 2233 theme Robot Theme Retro Theme burlesque & cirukstema TV series & Movie Themes SATC Restaurants Music Theme Ninja Theme Indian & Cowboy Theme Art & Technology Theme Space Theme Cars & Transportation theme Luxury & Health Luxury takbarer luxurious theme Health Theme fruit theme North America New York, Mexico, Asia, Bali Tokyo Golden Gai Thailand Bangkok Singapore Europe London Dublin Barcelona France Poland 2233 Rome Norway Roadtrip Europe Sweden 2233 Gothenburg Stockholm Summer in Sweden Mixed Makeradklädsel Themed parties and dinners Theme table settings Month theme restaurant Different destinations Videos Hotel
lola den August 31 2014 kl. 11:04 pm wrote:
I know this is a rather personal question but I'm a mighty curious person by me, so I hope you do not get offended by this question. What happened with your ex? When and why did it end? Wondering because he was still on quite a few of your travels. I understand if you do not want to answer 2233 but found nothing in your other blog posts.
Hello! It's obviously okay to ask. I chose not to write reached about this because I rarely write personal stuff on the blog. It's the most food, travel and tours. Fun stuff in other words. It ended after Bangkok trip for a little more than 1.5 years ago. But really, it was time again already half before when I traveled to Bali itself. Why are there more reasons but mostly it was because there were no feelings left and the events that are right private. Hope I calmed your curiosity a little. / Maria
Email *
The following HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> 2233 <strong>


No comments:

Post a Comment