Thursday, October 30, 2014

Gaelic Football Irish Football looks at first glance like regular football, football players have c

36 Buckingham Street Lower. | Nils in Dublin
Howdy. So now I have solved an apartment. Let me say this: the standard of living best wireless doorbell is pretty much worse than in Sweden, and it's crazy expensive to rent here with. My apartment is perhaps not a rat hole, but half nice, so to speak. A small room at the bottom, with a kitchenette, a table, four chairs, a wardrobe and a bed. Shower and toilet. Or they are about to install the toilet as we speak, before I shared with a Frenchman who lives next to me. Hehe. All for the bargain price of 800 euros per month. There is a washing machine in a shed in the yard too. It's a little different from how I lived in Gothenburg, so to speak, a similar best wireless doorbell apartment in the Kungshöjd had perhaps gone at 2500 euros a month, so when you take about the difference. Pictures will be up soon. Have not fixed the internet so I sit and write on the job. My neighbor Frenchman named Camille, is as old as me and is working as a dishwasher best wireless doorbell at the edge of Temple Bar. He's pretty dirty, and bad in English, but nice. Born and raised outside of Paris but now lives in winters in Val d'Isere and now he is here to learn English. Fine guy. We went out and took a few pints in Temple Bar yesterday, I went home quite early because I had to work the day after and he did not.
Last Thursday, I solved the apartment. best wireless doorbell I was and looked at one another in Dublin, arrived five minutes after the scheduled showtime, and then it was taken. He asked me to call back after 10 minutes for another apartment, I called after 7 minutes, then it was also taken. The one I wanted most, was the display on Friday, but I could not go because best wireless doorbell I was on team building (more on that below). So I called simply best wireless doorbell the one who rented the apartment and said I wanted it, and was willing to go up from 180 a week to 200 if he could give me that today, a day before the show. Since over 50 people had responded to his ad and he most wanted to rent it for a year, he was a little reluctant, but he was persuaded. I waited an hour for him, saw the apartment and took it. If the apartment is not the freshest you've seen directly, so the situation is better. 2 minutes to Connolly Station, where I take the Dart to work every morning and 7 minutes to O'Connell Street, Dublin's answer to the Avenue. 10-15 to Temple Bar and Grafton Street, and where we have basically the whole of Dublin. So much better position is not available for that price.
Last Friday, I was told that the team building with my department, or as Eric said it: the bad half of the department, all of which are often out of town and they are nice and good always has a project that they were busy and could not come. We were in the Wicklow Mountains and went quad bike, quad bike. It was a path they had prepared there as we went around in an hour or so, it was pretty funny but it was just too strict, I had wanted to go about twice as fast, it has a helmet and protective takes is more than likely a crash or two lixom. It was raining most of the time, so it kasnke why. What do I know. Then we went and ate at a pub nearby, in the town of Newtownmountkennedy, besides, one of the longest village names in Ireland. The chef was Swedish, so he came out and talked to Eric, who was thrilled when the chef put on Swedish classics like Fred Åkerström and Cornelis Vreeswijk on the speakers. After the idea was that we would all go out in Dublin, but there was no one who wanted to (the boring half as I said), so it ended up with me and Eric went out and did Bray. Maybe not the digraste range of pubs and night clubs in Bray directly, but we had fun.
On Saturday best wireless doorbell I moved in, paid my deposit of 500 euros and went and bought best wireless doorbell sheets and cleaning items. The girl (?) Who lived before me have not cleaned up after themselves so damn good, I have probably a lot of cleaning ahead of me. Sofia comes to visit on Friday and to celebrate midsummer with me here, so then it must be clean. Have seen a vacuum cleaner in the staircase which I'll steal, I thought.
Last Sunday, I took it easy, went out on the town a little. Noticed that all had blue football shirts on it, realized pretty soon that Dublin played best wireless doorbell the match in Gaelic football is a crazy big deal in Ireland. Everyone best wireless doorbell loves the sport, best wireless doorbell and not least Ireland's sports. So I slipped into a bar in Temple bar and drank a few pints Guiniess and watched the game. Dublin won over Meathe with 16-14, apparently a very exciting match, but I took nothing.
Gaelic Football Irish Football looks at first glance like regular football, football players have clothes on, and the plan is kind of equal size. 15 on each team, each with goalkeeper gloves on and the goal is a rugbymål but the lower part is like a normal best wireless doorbell soccer goal. You may bring your hands, take like three steps then you have to bounce the ball or kick the ball. So what they do is to run three steps, bounce, best wireless doorbell run three steps to drop the ball of your foot, kick it back up and run three steps ti

No comments:

Post a Comment