Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Unfollowing and Unsubscribing WordPress.com username account: 1. click the "unsubscribe" link on the

Monsters Among Us: Daniel Lugo and Adrian Noel Doorbal convicted of 2 extremely heinous murders, on Florida’s Death Row | Bonnie's Blog of Crime
My other blogs: My Bears & Blackhawks blog My recipe blog My sports blog My personal blog My Twitter Page Calling all #USANetwork fans, come join me on #tvtag tvt.ag/1khFPFg 6 hours ago I'm watching #24LAD with 1673 other fans on #tvtag tvt.ag/1mR87uY 9 hours ago modern doorbell Just got this limited #24LAD sticker. modern doorbell Get yours now #tvtag tvt.ag/W5ekJT #24fox #24LAD 9 hours ago News Archive: Emanuel Wesley Murray Jr.@ murder wp.me/p1gRX-b0n 9 hours ago Update: modern doorbell Emanuel Murray Jr. murder modern doorbell *Trial begins for Richard McTear* modern doorbell wp.me/p1gRX-b0m 9 hours ago modern doorbell Donate
Unfollowing and Unsubscribing WordPress.com username account: 1. click the "unsubscribe" link on the emails of the posts received at the very bottom of the emails. 2. go here > http://wordpress.com/#!/read/edit/ locate and click the "x" next to any blog there to unfollow it and no longer receive posts in the Reader or by email. modern doorbell 3. go to the blog in question and click the unfollow/follow link on your Admin bar. If you do not have a WordPress.com username account then 1. applies. 1. click the "unsubscribe" link on the emails of the posts received at the very bottom of the emails. Subscribe to my blog via email
Please remember when leaving a comment on my blog that all comments are subject to the blog owners discretion. I do believe in freedom of speech, however, that right is not absolute. Here are the rules: 1 - Please remember the victim(s) first and foremost. Do not come here to comment only on the offender(s). My blog focuses on the victim(s). Do not glorify the killer(s). 2 - I will not tolerate hate filled speech, vulgar or derogatory remarks about a victim. I will remove comments that go against this. I will not remove comments just because they do not match my beliefs, in fact, I welcome them! However, that being said, I will remove those that I find offensive, argumentative just for the sake of starting an argument that does not add to the post, hate-filled speech, etc. 3 - Please remember to not use all CAPS or capitalize the beginning letter of every single word or every other word, or use IM/text abbreviations (except like LOL). Please have respect for other readers and type words out. Not everyone is into that and it is inappropriate here. [examples: modern doorbell "cuzn" modern doorbell "tha" "dat" and so many more] Learn proper English! You should have learned it in school. 4 - Your comments must be all in English, using proper English, too. No huge run-on sentences (use punctuation). Pretend you learned something in English class. 5 - I will also not allow Anonymous comments. This includes using anonymous, obviously fake email addresses (you@you.com, me@me.com, anonymous@yahoo.com, or fictional characters, etc.) 6 - ALL COMMENTS LEFT BY COMMENTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND THEIR OPINIONS. THEY DO NOT CONSTITUTE FACTS. NOR IS THE BLOG OWNER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE'S OPINIONS OR FEELINGS. STATEMENTS MADE AS COMMENTS ARE OPINIONS, GIVEN FREELY BY THE COMMENTORS. 7 - You must be 18 years of age or older to comment. If you have a question or problem with this, please feel free to email me (there is a link to my email above).
The movie “Pain & Gain” is an action-comedy, which makes light of the horrific murders that occurred in May 1995. Please don’t believe that what you see in the movie is the real story. Remember the real victims and their loved ones by learning the real story and keep them in your heart.
Golden Beach couple are dead, suspect modern doorbell says Bodies of missing couple found Couple’s modern doorbell bodies found in drums Accountant, jail guard accused of extortion Three Men Found Guilty In Double Murder Pain & Gain Pain & Gain, Part 2 Pain & Gain, Part 3 Pain & Gain: Where the Real-Life Sun Gym Gang Characters Are Now Pain & Gain: A Pictorial Dummy’s Guide to the Real-Life Tale Murderpedia: Daniel Lugo urderpedia: Noel Doorbal Alleged Criminal modern doorbell Claims Ties To Infamous 1990 s Murder Pain & Gain, a movie based on South Florida murders, is a painful reminder to victims families
Movies/Documentaries Muscle and mayhem: modern doorbell The real-life story behind modern doorbell Miami’s murderous Sun Gym gang 20/20: Revenge for Real: Miami Millionaire Pain & Gain (the movie makes light of the murders and makes it all a comedy)
Defendants Daniel Lugo – convicted, sentenced to death (2 death sentences) Adrian Noel Doorbal – convicted, sentenced to death (2 death sentences) John Carl Mese – convicted, sentenced to 56 years (died in prison) Jorge Delgado – pled guilty, sentenced to 13 years in prison, released 11/27/2002 Carl Weekes – convicted, sentenced to 10 years in prison, released 5/15/2002 Stevenson Pierre – convicted, sentenced to 7 years in prison, released 5/24/2001 modern doorbell John Raimondo – pled gui

No comments:

Post a Comment