Monday, April 14, 2014

Why I said that it was like a textbook? First of all, before you kunded began in voorima, we had a


I heard that you snowing? And that the Town Hall has been fir? We are also here to apartment number 804 Spruce. It's really here year round, but at Christmas I, as an exemplary worshiper, läidan every possible little colored lights on this artificial tree. And at the moment when victory Soula each other and I still look for the frog, too, that there will be a mixture of pretty lights and aroma of genuine Christmas feel. Not that it's the last three weeks I had not already had .. And, well, Facebook has already posted pictures of the first brave gingerbread black cloche hat men, so I can not be the only one! (Hey, Lauri!)
If you're black cloche hat already onto the Christmas story went, then I expect you all well with many gifts, cards and visits. And as always, do not ask me about the wait! Especially visits. And gifts. And maps. By the way, I'm going to spend Christmas Eve fancy loneliness and sorrow without my lovely family and fabulous friends in Bangkok. I'm black cloche hat trying to keep optimism high (as always) - when life still gets to spend Christmas fancy loneliness and sorrow without her lovely family and friends in a fabulously Bankgkokis? Once in a Lifetime Opportunity, is not it.
Did reach sequel to travel. My stjuaardessi - half have already lived through two whole flight. Theoretically, in fact, taking as many as four, because black cloche hat you're not going anywhere, you have to end up back in Dubai again to reach. As fate would be the first place where my employer decided to send me, was the Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport (as mentioned in previous columns), the other in London Heathrow. Everything black cloche hat was just as taken directly from a textbook. Let me explain.
To begin with, these two trips were to say so, or supernumerary flights To put it around something like "external operations". Martin and me (ie Supy-DE) to the (in theory) to attend briefingul (meeting before the scheduled start of the talks on this particular flight black cloche hat specificities, numbers, weather there 12 km altitude, and of course the scariest part where you will be asked one question for these two million page from the manuals, and you have the exact word-for-word answer that perhaps safe to Talk), to be the takeoff and landing, the cockpit (the place where the captain and first officer sit) (still in aeronautical terminology in Estonian seems too weird to be used at all), kruiisifaasi time monitor what our older and more experienced colleagues are doing and to perform other functions (such as door opening, closing, etc Interphones gaming). Simple, is not it?
Preparation esimeks plane was, of course, some two hours. Form the last detail ironed, shoes shining viksitud, the helmet-haired handsome molded, red hat and a white scarf neatly black cloche hat pressed her head exactly to the millimeter, and folded around the neck sätitud shaking hands and lips painted red, I stepped onto the bus. Of course, I got peakonktorisse (in our particular does not go on the plane from the airport, but Terminal 3, located opposite the gigantic headquarters to a bus) of a half-hour before the gate of my flight had the (staff can log in vouchers from 120 to 100 minutes before black cloche hat the flight begins, if only 1 second delay and the system black cloche hat do not let out anymore). black cloche hat It was good to see that Martina was the same when I riläkst yourself. In fact, quite the only reason why the light came into the nerve, this was the last time I got so high when landing in a frantic ear pain, taste for living that began to fade. Memorial two months ago that the pain is sufficiently lively and fresh. However Let me say that the lock is not lost even in the ears, pain mention :)
Üheõsnaga, check yourself out there in a hundred places, and we entered the briefing room. There were, of course, all the members have already staring at us like freaks, and monkeys at the zoo. Fortunately, the purser was such a good icebreaker, and immediately started obscene jokes. And he continued with them throughout the flight. Especially when he spoke to me, or Martina. I do not know what this stuff is. Can it really be playing a role in the Eastern Bloc, the all male trainers and is now doing well Purser any suspicious story ...
Why I said that it was like a textbook? First of all, before you kunded began in voorima, we had a mini-fire. Have we learned black cloche hat the theory and practice of extinguishing a fire in 3 days? Yes, we did it. Unfortunately, the Boeing 777-300 black cloche hat is so great that the posterior part of the fun of doing, we did not even know that something was going on in front. Fortunately, it was not something black cloche hat serious and my well-trained colleagues kept things under control.
All the pre-flight check and the SEARCH (no sorry, I really do not know how the Estonian language put) were made and Kristi Martinal was time to go to the cockpit, sit on the observer seats, confirm the hundred and one belt, and not wait to see the lights of night Dubaid disappearing beneath your feet. But again, the situation was textbook. Just before the tower (Tower) gave us permission to tagasilükkeks (push-back), rushed in Kaizad (Purser), and said that the captain would keep their horses, because we do not go anywhere else. It had one kid catches accidentally switched off his passport relatives. Mysticism, how he got through passport control, black cloche hat but I will keep my comments

No comments:

Post a Comment