Monday, October 14, 2013

I wrote only ask each segment, we can hear various stories gums now, I guess. Now as always healthy


Q1. "Sharing two months thanks to the angels and divided currency yireonge good! ' And feels that the Are You? ^ ^
: Most of the elderly living alone at home, lonely or sick people who do not go out of the house because it is a destination on the lot of heart. Someone asked regards to a phone call telling you for your attention to sloppy gatahdo is really a good thing that a lot of power. Me, as well as more elderly doorbell covers people living alone to receive the benefits seem to be nice.
Give every phone and said, "you do not know this regards this to your phone deurineunde Tao, my grandma, grandpa Contact Dandridge Why did not I?" I've heard that a lot of thought. I'm calling doorbell covers the day silver bell grandparents, grandparents just call God has prompted While silver bell activities, as well as neighbors, my family, and we've got an opportunity to think about the two times of joy seem to think.
I wrote only ask each segment, we can hear various stories gums now, I guess. Now as always healthy and happy, what I would love. Sir, when you see him next call yo ^ ^
And the life of those who complain of age decyne had to talk to a lot of people want to know? For the story of your life like I do sympathize deurineun to think it is.
TAG CJ, CJ E & M, CJ E & M sharing, CJ E & M blog, CJ E & M in-house service, CJ E & M community service, CJ E & M Social Contribution, CJ E & M community service, CSR, corporate volunteering, sharing, Angel, elderly people living alone, the elderly living alone outreach, doorbell covers comprehensive support elderly people living alone, living doorbell covers alone four, silver doorbell covers bells, silver bells CJ E & M, phone outreach
2013 SIA! 'Two faces' not drag ... [October 3 Parking global Hallyu News ... (3) the Japanese occupation, months of public anger ... (2) "breaking the mold of thinking, my own organization ... (4) Lee Jung, Brian, is not annular, Illes ... (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment