Monday, October 14, 2013

2013/10 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 2


Recent Article "lovesickness" - Shiny (SHINee) repeatedly. (2) "hurts ...." re bell - Tiara (T-ARA) repeated listening. (1) "Bang Bang (Nada Nada Solo) ..." - .. "Why are women ..." - Vicksburg, moon roof. "Ms. Seductive (The Gentleman Approac .." should be ... "- repeating stent gukka listening / party .." With Your Eye ... "- CN Blue (CNBL.." I know the feeling ... "- Tiara ( T-ARA) .. "such a season ..." - Lucia (simgyuseon) .. (1) "You're so into me ..." - No Brain (knob .. "Everybody ..." - SHINee (SHINee). (2) "Shake ..." - AOA (eyioh A) half .. (2) "Fly Away ..." - B1A4 (for non - Ipoh) .. (23) "bongsukyi ..." - Rose Inn Repeat '/ .. (4) "831 ..." - Leessang repeated listening / auto play .. (4)
Tag Cloud Pop POP ost big bang (big bang) Girls' Generation (SNSD) TVXQ (DBSK) SHINee re bell (SHINee) BEAST (BEAST) IU (IU) Super Junior (Super Junior) Monday Kiz singer Survival re bell I (Monday kiz) Davichi (Davichi ) 2PM (2PM) FT Island (FTIsland) Brown Eyed Girl (Brown Eyed Girls) re bell Younha (Younha) Epik High (Epik High) Kara (Kara) Tiara (T-ara) Infinite (Infinite) MEN (4men) CN Blue ( CN Blue) 4Minute (4minute) f (x) f (x) Outsider (Outsider) G-Dragon (G-Dragon) Dynamic re bell Duo (Dynamic Duo) SG Wannabe-to-AMCO (2AM) k pop star K. Will (K.will) Lee Seung Gi (Lee Seung Gi) B1A4 MBLAQ (MBLAQ) SISTAR (SISTAR) BoA (BoA) Wonder Girls (Wonder Girls) Carol Zia (Zia)
+ + Billboard The Hot 100 + +
Album: re bell [Mini Album] Hippity Hop Song Artist: EXID (2 x ID) Release Date: 2012.08.13 Genre: Dance, Pop Label: ABS Entertainment Publisher: Loen Entertainment Track List 01. Two rather than one 02. I Feel Good 03. Telephone 04. Think About 05. Whoz That Girl Part. 206. I Feel Good (RT Remix)
Baby It's re bell so deep. Baby It's so deep So I Can't control this, I Can't control this sweet tone. I was bored out ryeoni be alone But I know. Just like today might want to hold me to sleep I know this is beauty call Dawn at night, but when the words that I have to miss me again dissolved. I take this call Every time I Feel your love and kiss oh baby What you think today is the last but not like it has not been like for you Every time again as always I'm always on your phone. With a weakened heart that keeps us laughing machine daetdeon days I forget the days that we would cross've been erased everything these days, silly me, just hold me tight baby just hold me tight Stop. Hear the voice sounded familiar paper frowning forehead you sleep two hours sighed and got up again I'm always missing should be cinderella glass slipper pewter What is our relationship re bell to the one naelra steep stairs So, I don't know how to get down Every time I Feel your love and kiss oh baby (You do not even sad anymore okay.) Every time to you again as always (our love will last far longer beorinji's) we had a laugh machine re bell daetdeon days days I forget everything we've been cleared would cross these days, silly me just hold me tight baby just hold me tight Baby nwatdeon off the phone still worried re bell you could come with you, Anxiety and never call me again tonight I do not want to stop all the time to continue I Pray. Forward to enjoying a long call Baby It's so deep Baby It's so deep so I Can't control this, I Can't control this Baby It's so deep Baby It's so deep so I Can't control this, I Can't re bell control this We had a laugh machine daetdeon days I forget the days that we would cross've been erased everything these days, silly me, Just hold me tight baby just hold me tight we had with days (days the meantime, we hamkkehan) based smiled daetdeon days (got one now. two long calls) we would cross the days (long time, we would cross the days), I forget everything've been cleared
2013/10 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tags: Media Log: Local Log: Guestbook: Admin: Writing myaah 's Blog is powered by Daum / Designed by Tistory

No comments:

Post a Comment