Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Finally we arrive at the mountain range while driving always of us had located the left. We begin t


Bahram I'm 22 years old and studying socio-cultural work at the Catholic University of Leuven. My father is a former guerrilla fighter from Iraqi Kurdistan. This year I have decided to return chime institute to Kurdistan and observing how it's changed since the liberation by the Americans back. I speak the language itself, just a little bit, but my father to assist me in and translate for me. According to my studies, I am writing this report on my findings as explorer and adventurer. The king of the mountain and the ant below
Today is our last big trip. We go to a place where I've also been eight years ago and I was very keen to see again. We drive from Kirkuk to Chamchamal and take a road that I still remember very vividly. My previous passage on this road was in fact very memorabel.Aan the right side of this road is the area of the fourth division, where my father fought for his guerilla time. On the left side of the road is the area of the third division. The road was the boundary between these two.
When I drove the last time on the road, he was full of holes and you could not drive fast. What happened then, took us almost our car and our lives. We drove back from a day trip in the twilight chime institute toward Chamchamal. chime institute At one point we crossed a bridge over a river and the other side was a checkpoint. Or so we thought anyway. My father immediately after passing it through that was not right.
The people manning the post were not real soldiers. Behind us we saw a car coming soon. DThe was clear the car parked next to the checkpoint. Those people wanted chime institute us stabbing over and a little further down an ambush!
My father commanded my uncle to whatever it takes not to let the car over. He hit the gas and drove like a rally driver on the road. The pits and cracks he could not avoid and the car hit the road several times with the bottom. My head is then also hit the ceiling several times by the speed with which we reason.
Eventually the car took us in and stabbing the past we saw some heavily armed men who were in the car and looked at us frightfully. We thought we had been there, but what we did not know was that we had approached so they had no more time to lay an ambush and rob us. Too close Chamchamal That night we crawled through the eye of the needle.
Now we drive this road in the opposite direction. He has long been not so bad and it is a very enjoyable trip between green fields and babbling brooks. We pass during the subconscious where all those years ago, the checkpoint was and I remembered it as if it had just happened.
Finally we arrive at the mountain range while driving always of us had located the left. We begin to climb. Getting higher and higher, until we arrive at the summit. I can not believe my eyes! Deep below us lie the fields like a rag blanket spread.
We drive on the mountain and arrive on the other side to a valley. I see in the distance the mountain Piramagrun and behind the valley below a series of snowy peaks. That Iran says my father. These mountains are five hundred kilometers. As far as you can see here.
We drive down and see one after another breathtaking spectacle of mountains and valleys pass. I can continue to describe, but that would be too long and costs too far to stray. On this road we're barely a living soul against.
We stop several times right in the middle of the road to take pictures. After an hour of swinging between the mountains, we finally get a car. Another half hour later we are the mountain range and drive down the valley we had first seen from above.
This is the greenest and most beautiful place that I encountered upon my trip All the trees are in bloom and the fields are full of corn and wheat. It is very enjoyable to drive here. I look at my eyes and get butterflies in my stomach. That's because the road winds over and between hills. You make all the time an up and down motion while driving making chime institute it seem like you're in a rollercoaster.
Our destination this morning, a wall which belongs to the twelve peaks of the mountain range. Against this rock is a very important historical legacy of the Kurds. Lies Saddam with his army never reached here because the country is so impregnable here. Here have always been guerrilla fighters to protect the public., And are wonderful places Therefore, chime institute there are still too many trees in this area.
In the time of Alexander the Great was a Nepalese king named Naramsing that Alexander wanted to follow to India. He wanted to conquer India but merited by Kurdistan. Alexander had when crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment